Nerf Non Tamers From Riding Cu/Nightmare

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Excorsion

Re: Nerf Non Tamers From Riding Cu/Nightmare

Post by Excorsion »

desalonne wrote: July 4th, 2020, 5:14 pm I'm 100% for any and all template diversity. Tamers in pvp...great....lp dexxers? Great. Stealth ds dexxers? Awesome. Bola dogs? Please! Deathstrike mages? All for it. Macers? Bring it on! Orc brute/hiryu bush dexxer? Lay it on me! Lp necro dexxer? Do it. Peace firehorn mage? Groovy. Tinker trap mage? Fucking hilarious go for it. Dismount tamer with 2 bakes? Fuck yes.

Anything that allows for diversity and adaption in pvp is encouraged....as of now you have 2 options (mainly) archer....or parry mage. Thats about all you get. I'll be satisfied when people play literally anything they want to and it being effective.
Tamers in pvp... yes... players who use or need cu's or mares in pvp without the skill to command them... no... you should not beable to ride a mount unless you have the chance to control it... and that would be really easy to patch.. just put a control check on mounting a pet...

but all this is a mute point because demise pvp is nothing but script gankings.

and before anyone I don't know... I do know... I may stick to trammel for the majority of my play time i do take my stealther to fel alot... you guys are the best source for empty bottles... Literally you just throw them on the ground... and it makes for a fun day stealthing around and picking them up with auto scavenge.... plus I''m tempted to just once catch you guys as your fighting and get the kill shot for the insurance lol.. but i'm a nice guy so i don't do it.
jaasso likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

haha good luck, been trying to get this fixed for 4 years
isterico likes this.
Fiora

Post by Fiora »

good cry!
:coffee: Killer0fFreaks#4860:coffee:
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Fiora wrote: July 18th, 2020, 11:16 amgood cry!
bad pvp!
Fiora

Post by Fiora »

was better without osi-cast but all bad mages vote osi-cast.... now we have to play vs unhanded players and automatics pgs
:coffee: Killer0fFreaks#4860:coffee: