Crying with pride

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Crying with pride

Post by royal kapero2 »

Dear foes.

Newer players call me just Kapero the fencer but the other players say I am Kapero the renegade. Well, at least I am not a 'fraidy loser and I will never lose heart, you may think otherwise because you are rejected by EOS, ratbag. I've been in most of the guilds and they were full of talented players, however their leaders were number-thirsty and strived to make a rabble of their solid crew. They put mindless riffraff holding buttons over a coordinated group of friends. I told myself it's okay, don't break his armour Kasper, not worth the shucks. I had my reasons to turn against these snakes. That was a common scenario for many guilds I have been in. If I betray a betrayer, whom I am? I understand everyone is joining big guilds and these big guilds collect numbers because other bigger guilds put pressure on them, what a nice cycle. You know I am sad and lonely. To fight, I don't need ten people on my side. Just one. We will charge and die, and swing by the Barracoon spawn.

One more thing, I deleted skype and discord, contact with me via youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huNJTwU ... e=youtu.be
asd.jpg
asd.jpg (30.62 KiB) Viewed 4334 times
Anthony File likes this.
MB

Re: Crying with pride

Post by MB »

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shut your mouth you lifeless piece of shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

zulu2401 wrote:Shut your mouth you lifeless piece of shit
Respect those who have been killing you forever in fair fights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=tdJOXZq-gIo
habds.jpg
habds.jpg (45.17 KiB) Viewed 4277 times
The Silvertiger and MB like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rha9m-_gAc&t=9s

Respect your master the dylan and pay your dues.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The king should pay for it, his majesty wrote a target share script when there is more than one target, we didn't predict there can be a single target, so I was stopping myself from moving and hitting my opponent and occasionally healing him. If only I had a better script. Anyhow, good fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaa3j_u ... e=youtu.be
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You and hz can't compare to me and my guild lol. You fucks scramble to have double numbers recall in just to sustain an 'even' fight. If it's less than 3v10 you lose. Otherwise you gate out and house hide. Same old fuckin story so dont glorify your zerg mentality we have all seen what happens to you and hz in even fights. :beathorse:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kapero there aint anything noble about being a guild hopper and disloyal.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I am not disloyal at all, it's you people who go inactive/who don't go to fel quite often/who add enemies I used to kill/who add uncoordinated randoms/who add that many people that there is no game without ganking others

I confess KvG was nice but what's good, that ends quick. were you playing when I played? I doubt and I had to leave because some drama going with logan being a scammer, another drama with anthony, then malo and zulu took a long break and in exchange many uncoordinated, spanish speaking people were added.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You are right on kapero. There are very few loyal friends on the demise pvp scene. Gone are the days of
USA/SL/[][[[], the Zen brotherhood, and ITP. Though at the end these too became disloyal to themselves by going gank squad instead of friend/loyal guildy squad. Unfortunately, the game of uo has a revolving door. Many have guided their characters across the fields of Britain as you do, but alas they either got bored or started going to little league baseball games or to ballets to watch their children grow up.
I'm proud of the good parents out there who are there for their children. How many times have I heard my fellow uo players tell their children to hush or go play in the other rooms. Even more proud am I of the parents who play uo with their children. The ones who try to keep the game alive through the next generation.
As we comeback to the topic of loyalty/disloyalty, I am proud to say I have friends who I have played with off and on since I've been on demise. I have been the disloyal one at times, yes, but in the end if I liked you once I probably still like you today.
As for you kapero, I invite you to listen to my video: https://youtu.be/grVzHu-_LcU. Unfortunately, I don't PvP much due to my backup computer not being able to run steam and razor just isn't smooth enough, unfortunately. Feel free to pm me to join in our groups trammel festivities. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
P-nut Galleryy likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:I am not disloyal at all, it's you people who go inactive/who don't go to fel quite often/who add enemies I used to kill/who add uncoordinated randoms/who add that many people that there is no game without ganking others

I confess KvG was nice but what's good, that ends quick. were you playing when I played? I doubt and I had to leave because some drama going with logan being a scammer, another drama with anthony, then malo and zulu took a long break and in exchange many uncoordinated, spanish speaking people were added.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1484767057203.jpg
FB_IMG_1484767057203.jpg (55.73 KiB) Viewed 4276 times
Tempest likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I am sorry I don't want to appear as a parasitic player, I just try to put my two cents into this pvp world. I come from ultima online, leave me alone.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:I am sorry I don't want to appear as a parasitic player, I just try to put my two cents into this pvp world. I come from ultima online, leave me alone.
Bla bla bla cry cry cry
Mytilus

Post by Mytilus »

zulu2401 wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:I am sorry I don't want to appear as a parasitic player, I just try to put my two cents into this pvp world. I come from ultima online, leave me alone.
Bla bla bla cry cry cry

I've been gone all these years and zulu still hasn't gotten laid... so angry feelsbadman
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

He can't learn. Even after 100 kills, 100 forum reprimends, and 3 years he still thinks trolling without taste is cool, I think he should get a life because nobody cares no more. it was funny to troll like three years ago. now no one pays attention.
And what Myt trolled was absolutely hilarious, too bad the old forum got deleted.

Where have you been Myt? Are you an Hz? When you left, I joined and rejoined different guilds twenty times in total but I am always ending like a troublemaker, so I better don't join anything. . .
Last edited by royal kapero2 on January 26th, 2017, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.