Ass Whippin

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Ass Whippin

Post by The Silvertiger »

I'm the best... Shut up brad. :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You got rekt in the first minute of video with ten guildmates on your screen, while hz had five and later it's just pure ganking 1v10, waiting if one archer succeeds in stunning then your guild, full of randoms, plays a lottery and drops random stuff, to kill or not to kill. Disappointing video, there is no whooping as expected. However keep recording, one day your skill might be exposed.
3dot and The Silvertiger like this.
koziar

Post by koziar »

zulu, you are serious? Show all record, when NWO REQ KVG together try kill HZ for ~1.5 h. On video we see last action at night and it's only one time when this guild kill HZ.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

koziar wrote:zulu, you are serious? Show all record, when NWO REQ KVG together try kill HZ for ~1.5 h. On video we see last action at night and it's only one time when this guild kill HZ.
ReQ had 4-5 members.
We weren't fight together. But we were targeting Hz first, because they were playing 10-people you know.
But I didn't know that KvG nWo and Spanish played together:D
Well, we gave up the fight this time.
Mister Pink, Alvin and ortiz like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Do I see the biggest zerg guild crying about being zerged? Lol. Fuck yea I died cockpero. Got too aggressive for a second there. Same shit that happens to you when you run up and dismount someone with ten people around you. You get rekt when americans poop on you.
We did a total of 3 fights over about 45 mins. The first fight we targeted who ever was closest to us. Didn't matter the guild tag. The last fight I was alone while Nwo fought Hz and steam rolled them. I got a few kills only targeting hz. Was hilarious to see you guys with 3 chiv healers looping xheals all standing in a group. Youre all garbage without MB telling you exactly what to do so Billy when you talk about dicks you should take his out of your throat first.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

All I am saying is you can improve your targeting by letting people know, who is gonna be your target right before you attack but you guys do it, when nobody is ready and you call the target in the exact moment when you solely attack it (notabene: the reason of your death was the cocky charge) and it's not the "same shit" because when I die I don't have that many allies in relation to enemies on my screen, while you had and you weren't even on foot, you were in full gallop. But whatever, I've already noticed PvP is not your forte.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:All I am saying is you can improve your targeting by letting people know, who is gonna be your target right before you attack but you guys do it, when nobody is ready and you call the target in the exact moment when you solely attack it (notabene: the reason of your death was the cocky charge) and it's not the "same shit" because when I die I don't have that many allies in relation to enemies on my screen, while you had and you weren't even on foot, you were in full gallop. But whatever, I've already noticed PvP is not your forte.
Show me where I offended you on the teddy bear. Was it the vaginal area?
Attachments
steiff_first_american_teddy_bear_667183.jpg
steiff_first_american_teddy_bear_667183.jpg (28.44 KiB) Viewed 3386 times
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Here's how I feel about loud mouth Billy and Hz. Until you can consistently defeat us in fair fights then don't run your fuckin mouth about what or how we do shit. None of you have any shit talking rights as far as we are concerned after the last couple of years all the fuck you can do is zerg and then cry when you lose. No matter how many times or how often I die, it's a fraction of what you do. We try to have fun and enjoy the game. All you fucks do is focus on ruining it for the rest of demise. Thanks MB. Fuckin mystical llama herder lol
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:Here's how I feel about loud mouth Billy and Hz. Until you can consistently defeat us in fair fights then don't run your fuckin mouth about what or how we do shit. None of you have any shit talking rights as far as we are concerned after the last couple of years all the fuck you can do is zerg and then cry when you lose. No matter how many times or how often I die, it's a fraction of what you do. We try to have fun and enjoy the game. All you fucks do is focus on ruining it for the rest of demise. Thanks MB. Fuckin mystical llama herder lol
How you feel about me and hz Lol let me tell you

We Know HZ was your familly but we ditched you like dog food.

Everytime you hear HZ or even a comment "Hz" your heart get heat up of love and hatred.

Don't tell me it false because it been atleast 3 year or more you been hating on us and look at the pvp discussion it all about hz and you posting on it

Your Last Desperate move was Insulting your New Familly KVG and asked our guild Leader MB to come back into the guild but he said No. The funny part is they still play with you even though you talked shit to them hahah

That Answer made you see all red but in the inside you were crying deeply like a little baby

You did everything in your power to get noticed but No Sign of result

Everyone knows you are legit retarded you have nothing to say man lol
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
royal kapero2 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

7v1 against heavy smoker the fuckin morons were spamming ma fb instead of sync dumping after I threw about 6 bolas and he gets away. I yelled at the fuckin retards and told them what they were doing wrong and how stupid they were. Thats why I got kicked and that was before you,pumpkin,spok and will ever joined hz. Ever since that day you guys have been stomped by me and who ever the fuck I was with resulting in your failure to use proper game mechanics so you all script xheal loops,target share, automated gate hopping and you're all supreme house fighters. I would say you notice me billy. You probably have nightmares about me. Keep it coming though you're a long way from hurting my feelings lol.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

when we were both hzs i killed zulu and left him at t2a, he enjoyed the walk. LOL its how u treat meat shields.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:when we were both hzs i killed zulu and left him at t2a, he enjoyed the walk. LOL its how u treat meat shields.
Nothing new about you attacking your own guild mates. Thats why no one likes you dipshit.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

you are pretty random, no one would have cared, so no consequences for me and i attacked. lol
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The consequences are you running around dying solo cuz you're too fuckin retarded to act like normal.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

yes, for now i am solo but if i had a feeling and dedication like you to make friendships i would have conquered kvg and replaced leaders a long time ago but kvg people are not considered as the most potent and i dont like playing with the uncoordinated.