hahahahahhahaha

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

hahahahahhahaha

Post by zulu2401 »

Wow that is some epic fuckin sadness right there. Way to go Hz. We just kicked off some PvP at brit gate that was initially 4v6 and we fought for about 20-30 seconds and omg who knew that you guys would have 6 more recall in that fast to try and kill 4 people ROFL. Too bad we all got away you guys are fuckin terrible with those automated xhealing loops. Jesus Christ could you faggots not scream for help in discord every fuckin fight even when you outnumber us? So damn sad how you guys operate.
zulu2401

Re: hahahahahhahaha

Post by zulu2401 »

I dont even know why the fuck we try to fight against you guys. It always ends up being double numbers against us during the first 60 seconds and we still manage to kill a few of you.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Gang mentality dude. As long as they win doesn't matter how, to them they are the shit and if they win your a pussy bitch, if they lose they just get more people till they win and your still a pussy bitch lol it's sad
Maloskies and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

We can't even be mad about it though it's just too damned funny. You should see us PvP against them and their xheal loops. At the end of all their scripts they use something like playmacro 'heal' so when one of them takes a fireball like 6 dudes stop being offensive and start xhealing it's fuckin hilarious. Ive been like triple mortals by them and I throw one conflag and they all spam xheals so I end up escaping from like 9 of them.
Russ4ua and Madmarz like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I can't imagine how annoying that is in voice when their shot caller pisses his pants cuz I escape with 4% health saved when I magic arrow one of them rofl
Madmarz likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I logged in when you said it and i had 4 nwo and later 2 kvg, in total six people on my tail, while hz had one member.. dunno.. wrong way to get pvp attention dude, i bet ajani would kill you in pits
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I was doing great 1v2, then other 2 came to gank. There were 3 archers, I might add. The fact you gank someone who wants to pvp makes you a trash
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

the whole kvg and nwo is garbage because they meant to prevent from ganking but everytime i log they gank me. LOL
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

zulu2401 wrote:I can't imagine how annoying that is in voice when their shot caller pisses his pants cuz I escape with 4% health saved when I magic arrow one of them rofl
Haven't pvp since Zen disbanded but that shit would be funny as fuck to watch, like fighting retarded robots lol
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

AHAHHA i dunno if you ever watched Futurama but it reminds of the episode with MOM and the gattling robots and every time one of them says "fire" they stop and go "Did someone say fire?" and turn and kill eachother, only these idiots heal lol
Last edited by Madmarz on January 21st, 2017, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I imagine the nwo+kvg+req as 20 magepoints and archerpoints, when you fight one or two, they need to back up their lack of skill with more numbers, at least 4, or they won't kill anybody vs 1
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:the whole kvg and nwo is garbage because they meant to prevent from ganking but everytime i log they gank me. LOL
Yea kapero the entire server will gank you because you have the biggest mouth and smallest dick on demise. You're a piece of shit and you have no fuckin friends but I will gladly kill you anytime you feel like staying on my screen dicklips
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Madmarz wrote:AHAHHA i dunno if you ever watched Futurama but it reminds of the episode with MOM and the gattling robots and every time one of them says "fire" they stop and go "Did someone say fire?" and turn and kill eachother, only these idiots heal lol
I've seen that episode thats funny as fuck but yea same shit basically. Their auto xheal scripts are hilarious to watch. They got like 6 chiv healers now and it still works in our favor cuz they dont do anything but spam xheals and get picked off one at a time. If it weren't for their numbers being able to constantly res they would be wiped every single fight lol
Madmarz likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Madmarz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I can't imagine how annoying that is in voice when their shot caller pisses his pants cuz I escape with 4% health saved when I magic arrow one of them rofl
Haven't pvp since Zen disbanded but that shit would be funny as fuck to watch, like fighting retarded robots lol
Yea MB and Diego(co-creater of uosteam) write all their robot scripts but it's actually making them worse as a team haha
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Gawdayum I love Doritos