looking to join a pvp guild

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Convicted Killer

looking to join a pvp guild

Post by Convicted Killer »

hey guys I'm new to server look to join a big pvp guild I got my own pvp scripts but need help getting gear so if your interested in adding another bad ass to the guild send me a message
Last edited by Convicted Killer on June 26th, 2017, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ortiz

Re: looking to join a pvp guild

Post by ortiz »

cant have any felonies on your record :(
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Convicted Killer

Post by Convicted Killer »

it seem that way getting no offers lol
Phylor

Post by Phylor »

Convicted Killer wrote:I got my own pvp scripts
Dear lord... Does anyone PVP without scripts anymore? What's the fun in that?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Phylor wrote:
No, even the ones who say they don't script use at least some form of script to compete. Razor is outdated and can't compete with steam so use steam or be left in the dust
Hugsforpeace likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

:popcorn:
Convicted Killer wrote:hey guys I'm new to server look to join a big pvp guild I got my own pvp scripts but need help getting gear so if your interested in adding another bad ass to the guild send me a message
You can join Hz. They will teach the ways of shitbaggery. Or you can join Nwo. They allied half the server. Other than that there is REQ, mostly foreigners and kvg. Kvg fights outnumbered and still kick fuckin ass. So if you wanna be part of a zerg pick one of them.
Phylor

Post by Phylor »

zulu2401 wrote:
Phylor wrote:
No, even the ones who say they don't script use at least some form of script to compete. Razor is outdated and can't compete with steam so use steam or be left in the dust
It's just a sad state that PvP has fell into. Before I took a hiatus from UO, if you used scripts for PvP you would be looked down on and made fun of for having no skill. Now people are just out in the open literally bragging about the scripts they use.

Any Demise PvP video I've seen is about 10 people ganking (all riding cu sidhes) and chasing eachother around using targetting and heal scripts. When you automate PvP, you lose the ability to adapt and grow into a better player, because you can only ever be as good as the script you use. :(
Axel and The Silvertiger like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Phylor wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Phylor wrote:
It's just a sad state that PvP has fell into. Before I took a hiatus from UO, if you used scripts for PvP you would be looked down on and made fun of for having no skill. Now people are just out in the open literally bragging about the scripts they use.

Any Demise PvP video I've seen is about 10 people ganking (all riding cu sidhes) and chasing eachother around using targetting and heal scripts. When you automate PvP, you lose the ability to adapt and grow into a better player, because you can only ever be as good as the script you use. :(
Most of the turds who play here have no idea how to pvp. The older players still thrive as steam is just a force multiplier for them. I for one still hold spells and time gheals. Nothing funnier than watching someone die to pure mage.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I only use 5 scripts for PvP, everything else is by hand.

1) Pot Chug/miniheal on the run.
2) Auto Trap Pouch
3) bola/teleport
4) Auto Res Friend
5) Heal Lowest Friend

Everything else is pretty much hotkeyed into steam, all on hotkeys that are easily accessible.

On the other hand, every key on every Hz's Players keyboards is a different script, so hotkeys aren't viable there. If they doIn't have scripts, they won't play. If they didn't have steam, they wouldn't play.

Scripts is the name of the game nowadays, so it's either you have them or you dont, and if you dont, goodluck fighting against the script hoardes of Hz.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

So you're clicking on your spell icons to load and clicking on your opponents/opponent's bars to drop? Even if you're using simple hotkeys, it's still built in automation to the program and you have no room to talk. UOSteam offers the ability to write scripts, it is an allowed program and should be taken advantage of as everyone else uses it and does the same.

I know it's hard for a lot of you to comprehend that this game has changed from what it was 20 years ago and programs like UOSteam/Razor/EasyUO have changed the style of pvp/pvm drastically over the years, but it is what it is. Either deal with it and quit bitching, learn to adapt, or go play Hello Kitty Island Online.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Anthony File wrote: I know it's hard for a lot of you to comprehend that this game has changed from what it was 20 years ago and programs like UOSteam/Razor/EasyUO have changed the style of pvp/pvm drastically over the years, but it is what it is. Either deal with it and quit bitching, learn to adapt, or go play Hello Kitty Island Online.
Gotta say, this is true. I wish it was like it used to be, but it ain't.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

gonthrax wrote:
Anthony File wrote: I know it's hard for a lot of you to comprehend that this game has changed from what it was 20 years ago and programs like UOSteam/Razor/EasyUO have changed the style of pvp/pvm drastically over the years, but it is what it is. Either deal with it and quit bitching, learn to adapt, or go play Hello Kitty Island Online.
Agreed. After all, what would Anthony be without his ma fb script?
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

zulu2401 wrote:
gonthrax wrote:

Says the guy who wasted 150+ pots in a duel with his all in one chug-a-lug script.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony File wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
gonthrax wrote:

Says the guy who wasted 150+ pots in a duel with his all in one chug-a-lug script.
Says the guy eats dick for breakfast.
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

zulu2401 wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Agreed. After all, what would Anthony be without his ma fb script?

Says the guy who eats dick for breakfast.