Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Post by Tempest »

Vitek- wrote:I wasn't even going to mention numbers until Malo decided to start talking shit.

You guys were the ones crying numbers ever since I signed up for this forum LOL

MY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

POINT PROVEN. NEXT ->

Funny how as soon as Havoc and his friends broke off from Hz and formed NwO, Hz's numbers shrunk down and could no longer zerg the shard.

Result?

They moved to Pestilent. :lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek you're fuckin retarded. We do 3v5 and kill Hz with our eyes closed. There's a difference between tipping the scales a bit rather than 5v15 and we still rape most of you before you actually manage to get one or two of us but never fully wiping us. So yea I think malo has every right to talk shit and you should probably shut the fuck up. Anyone with an Hz tag lost those rights long ago
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

gonthrax wrote:
Vitek- wrote:I wasn't even going to mention numbers until Malo decided to start talking shit.

You guys were the ones crying numbers ever since I signed up for this forum LOL

MY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

POINT PROVEN. NEXT ->
Nothing has changed. We are still out fighting, still getting kills, still having fun.

I can probably count the number of times I've seen you out PvPing on one hand and never seen any clutch plays made, just some xheal macroing and magic arrowing. So lets tone down the big talk just a bit their chief.
Never once "talked big". Never once claimed to "make plays". I posted some screenshots to simply *falsify the numbers claim*, not to measure cocks. If they triggered a fragile ego response from you guys, don't project it onto me. Trust me, I have no desire to be a pro UO player.

Hz swarming the shard with numbers, having it on lockdown, posting about 20+ man harrowers was the talk of the boards 3 months ago. Now we're crying about numbers. Power shifts are not "nothing has changed".

:beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:

-->
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You're less than amateur at UO so stfu.
Vitek- likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Crunch I see you haven't changed one bit since leaving siege.

Still the same average player, who spends more time looking for excuses than learning to play.

I don't see how you compare having 20 and doing harrys to us having 4-5 on and fighting 2-3 hz AND 5-8 NWO at the same time.

I have literally never seen you in a fight, and if I have its probably bc your char is the same level as Balsack pointless and ignorable.

Might as well just remake the guild HzNWO cuz thats basically how it goes.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Just call it H2O he can be the waterboy. Not the cool Adam Sandler version either. Just the bitch who gets the water
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Arden, where is the disconnect here? I didn't even make any claims that I'd need to back up with excuses. If I were to make a claim, I'd back it up with a screenshot or a video.

I can compare having 20 and doing harries to you guys having 5 online fighting 2-3 Hz AND 5-8 nWo, because we were 2-3 Hz fighting 4-5 KvG and 5-8 nWo at the same time. We had the shittier hand dealt.

You don't think we targeted KvG only, do you? That would be retarded! Where's the field awareness?! Do you think nWo was specifically targeting KvG?

You guys must think you're fucking superheroes. More props to you! <3
Attachments
ardenwtf2.jpg
ardenwtf2.jpg (122.6 KiB) Viewed 3175 times
ardenwtf.jpg
ardenwtf.jpg (234.16 KiB) Viewed 3175 times
fish, bass
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

oh u didn't even kill anyone, just screenshots of Anthony dying. I got 100s of those, had to get a new hard drive cause there were so many.
Last edited by Maloskies on April 12th, 2017, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401 likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Thanks?
fish, bass
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vitek- wrote:Thanks?

offer still stands.

1v1 for items/gold.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I dont understand what these screenshots are showing us?

You keep referring back to the one time, the one fight, you had less than the competition and you werent in or around your house.

So here are some random screen shots of our typical nights. Please feel free to post similar ones.

And I'm over this thread. See you in the field crunch. Or not? Doom? Where do you hang out? Your house?

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hahaha
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

This was a 17v4 (no exaggeration) we killed 90% of them, got a few scrolls, but after rewatching the recording they had killa dj sneak out with the rest of the scrolls.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest and Arden like this.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

died_by_star.jpg
died_by_star.jpg (24.56 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
God damnit Arden. You're ruining my street cred.
Maloskies and Arden like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Fixed
Attachments
died_by_starfixed.jpg
died_by_starfixed.jpg (25.42 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
Alvin, zulu2401 and gonthrax like this.