Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Post by Vitek- »

See you on the field Arden unless you wanna do doom with me <3
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

We don't have spirit speak bud sorry.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Oh my goodness, how have you been talky folks! :D
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I think if we can all just come together and shit talk each other, we can eventually fill the void of you leaving kapero.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Arden

Post by Arden »

I heard that is how you summon Kapero
zulu2401 likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

All I see is kids talking that aren't even good at the game.
Billy

Post by Billy »

Reefer wrote:All I see is kids talking that aren't even good at the game.

smh

;)
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Hi.

Is the pvp here still scripting pvp?
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

yes
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Yep, even moreso. The main thing is the cast recovery time, it they would nerf that a bit I think it would stop a lot of these scripts, such as teleport spamming, ma/fb, and being being able to heal through 4 guys dumping on you.
Vitek- likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maloskies wrote:Yep, even moreso. The main thing is the cast recovery time, it they would nerf that a bit I think it would stop a lot of these scripts, such as teleport spamming, ma/fb, and being being able to heal through 4 guys dumping on you.
If you nerf that, everything else will have to be nerfed. Especially archers or get destroyed
Maloskies likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Sounds really fun.
Alvin likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's fairly balanced right now aside from the scripts that are slowly ruining PvP. That is honestly the only thing fucking this server in the ass and keeping unskilled morons around. All the old great players are gone because of it. I simply stick around to hurt people's feelings when they get rekt by 5 players. Everyone has figured out what a threat we are so it's normally 3-4 guilds all chasing kvg with no less than 10-15 people
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

zulu2401 wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Yep, even moreso. The main thing is the cast recovery time, it they would nerf that a bit I think it would stop a lot of these scripts, such as teleport spamming, ma/fb, and being being able to heal through 4 guys dumping on you.
If you nerf that, everything else will have to be nerfed. Especially archers or get destroyed
Yea, archers are really strong right now, I'm at the point where I can 100-0 someone in one combo, so if that was nerfed, archers would have to be toned down a bit too.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's not even the casting you should worry about. It's the every fuckin night 10v1 from a bunch of faggots who make u-turns as soon as they realize you got them alone to fight. Nwo turned out to be the biggest trash guild ever. No one really gives a fuck about playing here anymore unless they have 10 people and if we get 5 online they call 5 more. Exactly like Hz use to be.
Bad Religion likes this.