Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Post by Bad Religion »

Yah thats pretty much why I quit. The people that refuse to 1v1 or 2v2, if you dare go anywhere alone you would get turned on and killed by groups fighting each other. Like if there was 5 loop sitting in the gate and 4 hz waiting outside as soon as I would come through the gate, I would have all 9 on me. Like people value getting any kill they can no matter if its 5v1 as long as they kill the person despite me never shit talking or griefing any of them or anything like that. It was NEVER "hey back off for a sec let me 1v1 this guy". And the constant running got really old. It was honestly the most vagina pvp I've ever seen in 20 years of playing UO on around 10 different servers. But when the fights were even, and the people were cool, it was some of the best pvp I experienced since post AOS on origin servers. That combined with the script pvp, where an archer literally has 3 buttons he has to press during a fight, and a mage can heal/cure/res/remove curse/target with literally one button was my breaking point.

I remember getting that heal script from one of the guilds I joined and said "this is the gayest fucking shit ive ever seen"

Alas, I've decided to return to give it another shot. Hopefully as a shard we can have some good fights, and with any prayer the devs can find a way to determine and control how much automation is permitted in pvp, but I doubt it at this point with no incentive for them to do so.

I miss fighting Kapero and Billy, two really solid pvpers. I miss zulu's epic flame and also good pvp skills. I miss fighting against MB who is one of the better GM's Ive ever seen. I miss fighting along side Malo(one of the best team fighters ive met in UO), I miss fighting with havok(my boy from back on osi server [Wtf? greatest guild ever]), I miss alvin's awesome friendship and generosity at times(despite being the biggest jew on server Kappa), I miss some of the trammels that were really cool to me when I was first starting out on the server. I really just missed it all, so thats why I decided to come back.

Need a week or so to put together a decent suit and I'll see you guys all around.

If any decent guild not full of shitters is recruiting and wants the best :lol: and most selfless pvper UO has ever seen fighting for them, hmu.
Maloskies likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

If any decent guild not full of shitters is recruiting and wants the best :lol: and most selfless pvper UO has ever seen fighting for them, hmu.
<<<
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Loler

Post by Loler »

Welcome back BR. You forget to mention the 5 loop in guard zone were always blue and you were red. and the loop wouldnt leave guards with 5 vs 4. they needed double numbers to leave guards on their blues.

So you being red would get attacked instead of the loop.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i enjoyed watching stand alone fight 3v1 last night =O
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Loler wrote:Welcome back BR. You forget to mention the 5 loop in guard zone were always blue and you were red. and the loop wouldnt leave guards with 5 vs 4. they needed double numbers to leave guards on their blues.

So you being red would get attacked instead of the loop.
Youre right I gave them too much credit, it was usually 10 loop sitting in guards with 4 hz outside.