Why kill mount when its a gank?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Killa DJ

Why kill mount when its a gank?

Post by Killa DJ »

So I think I'm one of the few people that fights 1 vs 5 so maybe I'm the only one that realizes this....

When you kill my mount it takes me longer to log onto a second char and res it. WTF is the purpose of doing this when its a gank? You guys are literally doing jack shit until I come back for you to gank me again so wouldn't it be better for you to not kill mount so I can come back quicker to get ganked?

Hope you see the logic.... Thanks

PS - completely understand killing mounts when there is a lot of PVP going on.
Maloskies and Alvin like this.
MB

Re: Why kill mount when its a gank?

Post by MB »

Log out dead and it stables your mount
ronny.p and Necrodog like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Killa DJ wrote:So I think I'm one of the few people that fights 1 vs 5 so maybe I'm the only one that realizes this....

When you kill my mount it takes me longer to log onto a second char and res it. WTF is the purpose of doing this when its a gank? You guys are literally doing jack shit until I come back for you to gank me again so wouldn't it be better for you to not kill mount so I can come back quicker to get ganked?

Hope you see the logic.... Thanks

PS - completely understand killing mounts when there is a lot of PVP going on.
No point really, just to be a dickhead.

There are strategic points to do this if its an even fight/outnumbered fight, killing a mount puts someone out of a fight for 5 minutes as you say, but if its 5v1, then they're probably just trying to piss you off. I often see players who can't really pvp do this after they gank someone.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest, Alvin and hrs024 like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

also @mb you can stop trying to res your spawn checkin/email bots, we're just going to kill them again and again.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol the shitbaggery will never end because he's a piece of shit human. DJ they kill your mount cuz they get pissed off at you rather than themselves when it takes 5 of them 20 mins to finally down you
Tempest and thewhitezone like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Prolly same reason Hz fields people in even when they have double numbers, they scared of the fight so they rather disable your ability to fight them even when your out numbered as they never been a pvp guild just a zerg of spawners.
Tempest likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Every thread is a bash Hz thread. Delicious :lol:
Vitek- and ortiz like this.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

MB wrote:Log out dead and it stables your mount
or use ethereal, right ? :beathorse:
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
royal kapero2 likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Necrodog wrote:Every thread is a bash Hz thread. Delicious :lol:
Just 2 threads, one about hz zerggin down killa dj and killing his mount/literally using emails to check spawns. Why do you think the server pvp was so dead a few
Months ago, it's because 80% of the pvpers were in the same guild, while using emails for fuckin spawns lol. I think people were tired of getting 20 manned Zerg everywhere they stepped foot cause MB thought it'd be cool to have a bot cam at every spawn that sends fuckin emails out that a sampire is doing a neira. Everyone knows that mb is a toxic person for demise pvp, just due to the amount of time and resources he puts towards "winning", the only people who don't are the new people in hz who don't know about it, or his cult like followers, like starlito and necro dog.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The forum threads bashing Hz will never end. You guys are like the steroid users in special Olympics. Who can eat the most crayons and shit the most different colors? Fuck all of Hz. If you're wearing that tag you're a shitbag end of story. Even the best of people become pieces of shit when they get guilded by you fuckin turds. Might take a few months but eventually they stop being decent gamers and start playing shitty using shitty tactics. Demise will crash and burn one of these days and I'll be watching the news for most of you to commit suicide.
Tempest likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Biggest shitbag on server calling other people shitbags... lmao
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Vitek- and Anthony File like this.
ronny.p