Good fight NWO

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
LadyReira

Re: Good fight NWO

Post by LadyReira »

zulu2401 wrote:Not as much as you love alvin
Oh yes. You are right :D
ortiz likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm always right. Even when I'm wrong
Arden

Post by Arden »

Haswell wrote: It is funny that the same logic does not apply to you, you just contradicted yourself... if you guys don't have the numbers you chose that
touché
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:
Haswell wrote: It is funny that the same logic does not apply to you, you just contradicted yourself... if you guys don't have the numbers you chose that
touché
Or we could be like everyone else and recruit a bunch of mindless fuckin retards who can't think for themselves and blame our loss on their shit for gear amongst other things. This game is hard bruh :/
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:
Arden wrote:
touché
Or we could be like everyone else and recruit a bunch of mindless fuckin retards who can't think for themselves and blame our loss on their shit for gear amongst other things. This game is hard bruh :/
Did I hear you call my name? :D
royal kapero2 wrote:Haha! I hate and will kill you all, I am the only knight(heart of the lion and bascinet usage confirmed) and you are merely infidels Saladin sons!!!
That should read: the great Saladin!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."