Good fight NWO

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ortiz

Re: Good fight NWO

Post by ortiz »

kinda cheesy that you can log with scrolls...
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Alvin likes this.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Dyl wrote:well i looted 2 scrolls off a loop
Nice joke......unfortuny its not 04/01
black

Post by black »

Dyl wrote:well i looted 2 scrolls off a loop

hahaha what a big liar.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

ortiz wrote:kinda cheesy that you can log with scrolls...
I didnt realize you cannot help stuck from dungeons on this server. I feel like a dumbass because that's what I was telling the loop guys to do with the scrolls in teamspeak. :oops:
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Arden wrote:
Sorry such a long post, but stop making fucking excuses about language barries. That is your dumb faults for adding anyone with a pulse to youe guild. That's like bitching about having herpies after sleeping with every homeless man/woman. You chose that.
Not really bitching about it or trying to use it as an excuse, just saying that it exists.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Maloskies wrote:In a perfect utopian world of sosaria, it'd be 8v8v8v8v8 with no one alliancing, but I understand why it's only 20v10 or 15v5, as per nwo it's clearly stated they keep it that way cause they lose if they don't have the giant alliances, I think loop and req should split up, req accidentally inherited loops giant Zerg after they came back, if req/es re allied, loop was solo, nwo and gunz were stayed allied, kvg solo, hz/espp stayed allied, I think that would be the perfect combination for demise, but alas it's just 6-7 guilds that chose to alliance each other into Zerg.

I'm sure the fights are fun, but once one of the sides start losing consistently, we're back to a dead pvp server with one giant Zerg fighting 3 people again, a cycle that probably won't stop, because people like to win, even if it means it's 20v1. I've been part of both sides many times for the year and a half I've been here. Last time I asked nwo why they stopped pvping all of a sudden during a loop vs kvg vs nwo, they stated it was cause they aren't goin to fight the Zerg, and it has already begun.
That's fair, but at the same time LOOP lost 2 oaks skulls to NWO last week and the fight last night was pretty close imo. So if guilds are able to contest I dont feel it's that uneven.

It's not like last time I played here when hz fielded 20 people and literally no one would contest them ever or do spawns in t2a ever.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Hi.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on May 14th, 2017, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

LadyReira wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Maybe, but would you really want to fight 3 new players with shit suits and no organization? It would be too easy and you would just get bored. At least with a numbers disadvantage it makes the fight somewhat even or at least gives you a challenge. You know I love you zulu because you are good and speak your mind and dont give a fuck, but just embrace it for the challenge that it is. No one is shit talking you guys after fights. The people in loop/req are just logging in to fight and have a little fun theres like no ego there really. You hate our alliance, but we struggled against NWO at a harrower today. Both of our guilds have a lot of new people and are trying to get new players here and old to return. I hope you can appreciate that a little bit. It's better than having no people to fight. This game strives off the existence of large guilds and alliances. The day a 3-4 man group is winning every objective is when the shard is dead.

At the harrower we had slightly less than 20, NWO had around 12-15(?). So yes we did outnumber them by quite a bit, and even then the result was still up in the air because of how well NWO fought. But you have to remember half of our guild members cant communicate with each other. Only a few LOOP speak english and even less REQ speak Portuguese.

I just want more people on the server and more fights man because I play this shit for fun and large scale pvp is really fun to me.
We don't really give a shit about choke fights while retards spam para fields for 3 hours. I'm talking about recalling into Brit gate looking for PvP only to be chased by 20 fuckin retards who have never been able to PvP worth a fuck until they were given scripts. So not only do you get to run from overwhelming numbers you got 8 fuckin jackwagons spamming teleport para blow and concussion. You guys are now the biggest zerg on the server. Nwo are shit bags. Hz are shitbags. Nothing has changed and nothing ever will until staff get off their fat asses. The PvP is terrible now days and I'm starting to see why all the real players left. I use to have a lot of fun but now it's becoming stale as fuck logging just to be super ganked by people who have no clue what the fuck they're doing.
KvG had a lot of members.
But why a lot of members left KvG and joined other guilds?
ReQ was a small guild when we started our guild, it was 5people.
We know our guild is a big guild now like old KvG or VD.
But we are playing together in ReQ since Feb/2016, it's old enough in this shard.
Now, we have a lot of very good people in our guild luckily. just playing together for having fun :)
I disbanded kvg a longtime ago, not sure why people assume everyone left, I only had a few people leave when hz was trying to recruit all my members after We suited and taught them how to pvp, but after I disbanded I sent them to join hz, da, and req, but it seems like most of them eventually reinvented themselves in nwo/req. I only really started it back up with the understanding that I probably won't be too active to organize everything, so as long as you're a self sufficient pvper, you're okay in my book.

I have a bit more time now, so maybe you'll see us around stealing your harries and such, ( btw thanks loop/req for the 120 archery 2v11 at Baracoon got all 6 scrolls). I won't bring 20 people though to the harries probably just like 7-8 max.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Bad Religion wrote:
Maloskies wrote:In a perfect utopian world of sosaria, it'd be 8v8v8v8v8 with no one alliancing, but I understand why it's only 20v10 or 15v5, as per nwo it's clearly stated they keep it that way cause they lose if they don't have the giant alliances, I think loop and req should split up, req accidentally inherited loops giant Zerg after they came back, if req/es re allied, loop was solo, nwo and gunz were stayed allied, kvg solo, hz/espp stayed allied, I think that would be the perfect combination for demise, but alas it's just 6-7 guilds that chose to alliance each other into Zerg.

I'm sure the fights are fun, but once one of the sides start losing consistently, we're back to a dead pvp server with one giant Zerg fighting 3 people again, a cycle that probably won't stop, because people like to win, even if it means it's 20v1. I've been part of both sides many times for the year and a half I've been here. Last time I asked nwo why they stopped pvping all of a sudden during a loop vs kvg vs nwo, they stated it was cause they aren't goin to fight the Zerg, and it has already begun.
That's fair, but at the same time LOOP lost 2 oaks skulls to NWO last week and the fight last night was pretty close imo. So if guilds are able to contest I dont feel it's that uneven.

It's not like last time I played here when hz fielded 20 people and literally no one would contest them ever or do spawns in t2a ever.
It'll happen with loop, the same way hz did it (although I don't think haswell is nearly as dedicated to being as toxic as mb) but from what I hear (no evidence) loop is using target share now, and their members are growing everyday, they even tried to recruit my protector lol, I know nwo is losing steam, and req will stick to loop until they kick req, that's just how I see history repeating itself.

Go to pastebin and search a few things, you'll see loops target shares, fizzling spells of main target caller ids, they had a looping script that does nearly everything for them.
Haswell

Post by Haswell »

Maloskies, Loop never used and never will use a target share macro, I don't even believe this is effective tbh

I came back like a few weeks ago still with very limited time to play, I'm no longer Loop's guildmaster for a while now... I also avoid being the target caller because I want people to train and get experience doing that considering I'm not Loop's most active player during the week
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Haswell wrote:Maloskies, Loop never used and never will use a target share macro, I don't even believe this is effective tbh

I came back like a few weeks ago still with very limited time to play, I'm no longer Loop's guildmaster for a while now... I also avoid being the target caller because I want people to train and get experience doing that considering I'm not Loop's most active player during the week
Yep, I didn't know for sure, just rumors.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Bama wrote:........but Zulu they just added 6 count them 6 more fermented wine hues
6 ZULU 6!!!!!!!
Tackling the important issues.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

Hz was recruiting from every guild.
Not only kvg. Right?
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

royal kapero2 wrote:Hi.
Hi Kapero! R u back ?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Haswell wrote: I also avoid being the target caller because I want people to train and get experience doing that considering I'm not Loop's most active player during the week
good to know ;-)