Archer Mage Problem

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ortiz

Re: Archer Mage Problem

Post by ortiz »

the macro I use is the exact macro all you faggots use to stam lock people when your guild cant 1v1... mine just does special... you bitches done sucking my dick yet?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
Do you mean like KvGs teleport no-dachi hotkey?
You mean that stealther that kills people 1v1? Yea that guys an asshole
LOL!!! Yes compare the tele conc that literally everyone in NWO and hz runs to the ONE ON FOOT guy that uses a sword. Bc that is the same...

Crunch, the doom thread is
over there ------> http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... oom#p33191
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Arden

Post by Arden »

ortiz wrote:the macro I use is the exact macro all you faggots use to stam lock people when your guild cant 1v1... mine just does special... you bitches done sucking my dick yet?
Didn't you lose to malo in 30secs? Mage v mage last week?
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:the macro I use is the exact macro all you faggots use to stam lock people when your guild cant 1v1... mine just does special... you bitches done sucking my dick yet?
Fortunately you are bad at it. Also bad at surviving. I bet your friends enjoy ressing you every 90 seconds. I seent it.Btw I fucking hate my life.
It kills you and your guild often enough :popcorn:
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Fortunately you are bad at it. Also bad at surviving. I bet your friends enjoy ressing you every 90 seconds. I seent it.Btw I fucking hate my life.
You mean you and the other 12 people it takes? You should invest in some fuckin flash cards and a notebook. I've beat 7 shades of shit out of you since you started demise and that's not going to change until the earth tilts off it's axis and rotates into the fuckin sun. You can accredit your kills to a broken system all you want but for the most part you just leech kills when someone is low health. You have honestly broken the record for most deaths on demise during a single fight. I use to fuckin fall asleep fighting you and heavy smoker so I had to switch to a non mortal weapon just to make it challenging. Look at you now with your chest all puffed out cuz someone gave you a fancy script. You were shit then, shit now, still gonna be shit 425 months down the road. Your skill level doesn't go beyond walking in circles holding mini heal and using specials. Your spell play is fuckin horrible. Your survivability is possibly worse than magepoint. You don't fight shit without 2x numbers or it's back under the porch like a bitch. You're a really fuckin bad team mate never xhealing or ressing. Your tunnel vision makes you the easiest target on demise cuz you're too fuckin stupid to realize when you have over extended and out of your guilds range of help. So for fuckin starters, pick up your crayons and use those flash cards LeRoy. Master those pointers and you still won't be 1/5 as reliable and skilled as our guild. Keep your teleport hotkey chicken grease free cuz it's all you got bud.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

zulu2401 wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
Arden wrote:
Dont you mean hit your teleport conc key as fast as possible?
I mean the one that tried to help you 2v1 Anthony File in guards and failed :lol:
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Arden wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
LOL!!! Yes compare the tele conc that literally everyone in NWO and hz runs to the ONE ON FOOT guy that uses a sword. Bc that is the same...

Crunch, the doom thread is
over there ------> http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... oom#p33191
A no dachi only needs to hit once and the guy is gonna die. It's clearly more powerful than a repetitive tele conc where I can just cast attunement. Nice point bro. Make another.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

Do you even pvp here?
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Fortunately you are bad at it. Also bad at surviving. I bet your friends enjoy ressing you every 90 seconds. I seent it.Btw I fucking hate my life.
You mean you and the other 12 people it takes? You should invest in some fuckin flash cards and a notebook. I've beat 7 shades of shit out of you since you started demise and that's not going to change until the earth tilts off it's axis and rotates into the fuckin sun. You can accredit your kills to a broken system all you want but for the most part you just leech kills when someone is low health. You have honestly broken the record for most deaths on demise during a single fight. I use to fuckin fall asleep fighting you and heavy smoker so I had to switch to a non mortal weapon just to make it challenging. Look at you now with your chest all puffed out cuz someone gave you a fancy script. You were shit then, shit now, still gonna be shit 425 months down the road. Your skill level doesn't go beyond walking in circles holding mini heal and using specials. Your spell play is fuckin horrible. Your survivability is possibly worse than magepoint. You don't fight shit without 2x numbers or it's back under the porch like a bitch. You're a really fuckin bad team mate never xhealing or ressing. Your tunnel vision makes you the easiest target on demise cuz you're too fuckin stupid to realize when you have over extended and out of your guilds range of help. So for fuckin starters, pick up your crayons and use those flash cards LeRoy. Master those pointers and you still won't be 1/5 as reliable and skilled as our guild. Keep your teleport hotkey chicken grease free cuz it's all you got bud.
You seem triggered :coffee:
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Vitek- wrote:
I mean the one that tried to help you 2v1 Anthony File in guards and failed :lol:
No. What I actually meant was that time you thought you had grown some balls but it was actually just cameltoe.
Bad Religion likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:Do you even pvp here?
He tried. They made him a cheerleader instead.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:
You seem triggered :coffee:
We know that's not coffee you're drinking but we dont have emoji for grape Kool aid.
You're so fuckin corny lmao... try harder man :coffee:
That'sthepoint.jpg
Discord: Maloskies#2094
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Maloskies wrote:
ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: We know that's not coffee you're drinking but we dont have emoji for grape Kool aid.
You're so fuckin corny lmao... try harder man :coffee:
That'sthepoint.jpg
You gotta suck his dick every single time huh? god damn
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

ortiz wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
ortiz wrote: You're so fuckin corny lmao... try harder man :coffee:
That'sthepoint.jpg
You gotta suck his dick every single time huh? god damn
I was actually trying to help ya out, damn, last time I do that!
Discord: Maloskies#2094