Old Player Questions

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
saffa

Old Player Questions

Post by saffa »

Hello Everyone,

I used to play on demise in 2009-2010. I had a 4/6 chiv macer for pvp and it was fun to play. I had nice armours, weapons, gears, with +25 stat ps and 120 macing, resist, parry etc. during that time there was no talisman bonus (though I still dont know about that ). my ping was between 200-300ms.

now my question is, uosteam macros/scripts are must to be successful in pvp ? I was using razor. If I remember correctly GTOTS were expensive beause they were not spawning anymore. In order to have a nice set of armour for pvp, are there other alternatives ? single player like me can still get good items for pvp ? by basically farming DF ? I dont know if there are other mobs.

any template suggestions welcome for both pvp and pvm.
is it worth to start over again from scratch ?
ta

ps: now I play on a pre-aos shard which you just need skills to pvp, there is no funny items/insurance but missing post AOS dynamics.
:beathorse:
Arden

Re: Old Player Questions

Post by Arden »

uosteam macros/scripts are must to be successful in pvp ?
-- Not a MUST but it is easier with it. Most dex run some sort of auto chug script in easyuo, razor, steam etc.

If I remember correctly GTOTS were expensive beause they were not spawning anymore. -- Im assuming you mean Greater Treasures of Tokuno? Yes, they no longer spawn, but you can get most for around 3kk.

In order to have a nice set of armour for pvp, are there other alternatives ? -- Most high end suits run Rune beetle (GTOT), Mace and shield glasses (library turn in), crafted runic weps, you can prob get away with a library talisman, it would be nice to get a glads collar (champ spawn artifact), then fill in the rest with runic crafted gear. I would say you can make a useable suit without much effort. If you do DOOM and sell the arties you get.

any template suggestions welcome for both pvp and pvm. -- Go archer, join one of the larger zergs and spam para/mortal/conc. If you all sync up youll feel strong.

is it worth to start over again from scratch ? -- If you cant get your accs, its pretty quick to get started, most folks are cool cats and hook you up with starget gear.

PS ive only been on the server for a few months, so maybe someone else can give you better info
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If your goal is to create a doom character, prepare for a lifetime of disappointment. Otherwise, strap on some shit for gear and practice dying at brit gate with the rest of us.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I remember you, you were a blue runner from Turkey, I am returning too and you saladins and americans are my mortal enemies.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:I remember you, you were a blue runner from Turkey, I am returning too and you saladins and americans are my mortal enemies.
Salad and mirrors are your mortal enemies you fat ugly piece of shit.
Hucking Fippy likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Excellent, tell it to your wife.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Excellent, tell it to your wife.
I don't know what makes you so stupid but it's really working. If I kicked you in the face a few times it would be an improvement. Salad and mirrors bro.
Hucking Fippy likes this.
saffa

Post by saffa »

royal kapero2 wrote:I remember you, you were a blue runner from Turkey, I am returning too and you saladins and americans are my mortal enemies.
well Im turkish but I was playing from Australia. I was in a turkish pvm guild and my pvper was not in any guild. it was difficult to play with high ping, though was still fun. no idea what is saladin and had no American friend. I remember Cucumber Jim who did inglorious things.
I dont remember you royal kapero, good luck anyway.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU JUST MADE MY ENTIRE DAY. Good shit
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

saffa wrote: no idea what is saladin
a saladin is this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin when you have 2 or more of them became saladins
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433