Good fights today

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: Good fights today

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Anthony File wrote:The teleport script is fairly easy to counter, you can cast a wall of stone and make a simple script "targettilerelative 'self' -1" to drop the wall behind when you're getting chased in a straight line, you can practice running them between corners and houses as that also will block their teleports, you can even get enough distance and simply change course of direction and that will sometimes throw them off if you're out of 11 tile range as their script will just teleport 11 tiles in the direction they are facing, and most importantly just remember to keep a trap pouch loaded at all times, not that they know how to sync dump anyways but still.
Havoc is a quite a bit smarter than that. I use to ruin his teleport script by dragging a wisp around but he's changed it to target different tiles when he isn't on a melee tactic mage. Trust me when I say one fuckin wall isn't going to affect 5 dumbass archer mages all using the same script. Put those guys with 8 abc archers and you got yourself and unorganized rape party especially when you can't stop and load a spell without eating four dismounts. I was still able to loop around and drop a few resses on my guys that went down but they eventually got me. Instantly fuckin died they all managed to sync shot me during a drive-by res.
I never have an issue fighting the Zerg alone, I can escape literally everytime if I want to, the only time end up dying to their shenanigans is when I stick around to try and pick them off. Everything I've mentioned above works, walling works quite well.

To be fair, I dont think anyone with half a brain struggles with running away from the zerg/tele conc.

We all are getting caught trying to fight back.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Havoc is a quite a bit smarter than that. I use to ruin his teleport script by dragging a wisp around but he's changed it to target different tiles when he isn't on a melee tactic mage. Trust me when I say one fuckin wall isn't going to affect 5 dumbass archer mages all using the same script. Put those guys with 8 abc archers and you got yourself and unorganized rape party especially when you can't stop and load a spell without eating four dismounts. I was still able to loop around and drop a few resses on my guys that went down but they eventually got me. Instantly fuckin died they all managed to sync shot me during a drive-by res.
I never have an issue fighting the Zerg alone, I can escape literally everytime if I want to, the only time end up dying to their shenanigans is when I stick around to try and pick them off. Everything I've mentioned above works, walling works quite well.

To be fair, I dont think anyone with half a brain struggles with running away from the zerg/tele conc.

I agree buts it's no fun if you don't take half of them down before you die. Just pathetic as fuck when you gotta have 15 guys to take down one person.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:
Arden wrote:
Anthony File wrote: I never have an issue fighting the Zerg alone, I can escape literally everytime if I want to, the only time end up dying to their shenanigans is when I stick around to try and pick them off. Everything I've mentioned above works, walling works quite well.

I agree buts it's no fun if you don't take half of them down before you die. Just pathetic as fuck when you gotta have 15 guys to take down one person.
you still crying like a little bitch?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Arden

Post by Arden »

ortiz wrote: you still crying like a little bitch?
Opy thought you quit?
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Arden wrote:
ortiz wrote: you still crying like a little bitch?
Opy thought you quit?
you handi hatin son of a bitch
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Arden wrote:

Yea I figured I would get an ignorant response form the people who abuse this. Just remember what it takes for your guild to believe they had a successful fight. What was it? Oh yea 3 to 1 odds. There it is now go shit the bed retard
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

wait i figured it out, zulu is r lee ermey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ICiQKdO-Q
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: I agree buts it's no fun if you don't take half of them down before you die. Just pathetic as fuck when you gotta have 15 guys to take down one person.
Yea I figured I would get an ignorant response form the people who abuse this. Just remember what it takes for your guild to believe they had a successful fight. What was it? Oh yea 3 to 1 odds. There it is now go shit the bed retard
your tears taste just like grape kool aid and watermelon bitch... shut up
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:
Still won't change you getting rekt without triple numbers.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Yea I figured I would get an ignorant response form the people who abuse this. Just remember what it takes for your guild to believe they had a successful fight. What was it? Oh yea 3 to 1 odds. There it is now go shit the bed retard
still wont shut the fuck up huh?
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:
You started this shit you black piece of shit. Michael Jackson is went white because of dumb fucks like you. Disowned his own fuckin skin color
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Still won't change you getting rekt without triple numbers.
You started this shit you black piece of shit. Michael Jackson is went white because of dumb fucks like you. Disowned his own fuckin skin color
lmao triggered... Michael Jackson is went white? got you all flustered cant even type rofl
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I dont know which fight I prefer. The one this thread is about, or the one between zulu and starlito.
Legacy likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

He's bad at shit talking and bad at playing the game. Even when I don't talk about him being retarded he hops in my threads. I think he has a man crush on me.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Why don't you two go for a best of 3 at the wrong field and then hug it out like men afterwards.