Good fights today

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Good fights today

Post by Legacy »

I salute all of you.
Lucifall
Bad Religion

Re: Good fights today

Post by Bad Religion »

I got shit on.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bad Religion wrote:I got shit on.
As did I today like four times. You know you're good when it takes 16 people with 6 mystical llama herder archers doing nothing but spamming dismounts 10 mins to kill you. Nwo are fuckin awful. The mages literally don't do anything but occasionally curse and hold a teleport hotkey down lol. LITERALLY....Nothing else. Didn't see a single sync dump attempt. Just straight teleport spams . How do you guys even call that PvP you have no understanding of the PvP mechanics. If you can't energy field or chase it down with teleport special you can't kill it. Havoc you created an empire of morons. Even the nice 3v3 which you lost... Really mastershake spamming t-storm and wind? Lol ESSENCE OF WIND....IN A 3V3 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:
As did I today like four times. You know you're good when it takes 16 people with 6 mystical llama herder archers doing nothing but spamming dismounts 10 mins to kill you. Nwo are fuckin awful. The mages literally don't do anything but occasionally curse and hold a teleport hotkey down lol. LITERALLY....Nothing else. Didn't see a single sync dump attempt. Just straight teleport spams . How do you guys even call that PvP you have no understanding of the PvP mechanics. If you can't energy field or chase it down with teleport special you can't kill it. Havoc you created an empire of morons. Even the nice 3v3 which you lost... Really mastershake spamming t-storm and wind? Lol ESSENCE OF WIND....IN A 3V3 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Wind, I understand... Thunderstorm? IN A 3V3 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Wind, I understand... Thunderstorm? IN A 3V3 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Nah wind shouldn't be happening in a 3v3 but shake can't do much more than that. He's super predictable like havoc they both do the exact same shit Everytime. If shake can't energy field you on his archer mage he just runs away. On his weaver he just eats shit if he stays on screen longer than 15 seconds without a gift of renewal on. So he just follows havoc around and holds his xheal hotkey lol. I gotta admit though they got me earlier after my piece of shit pouch hit me for 50 goddamn damage. They always do about 20 minutes of running like hell and then die tired
Shake and The Silvertiger like this.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

was or not a good fight i dont understand
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

thewhitezone wrote:was or not a good fight i dont understand
If they knew how it would be a good fight. They would still but would be more challenging than watching them fail at sync dumping and holding a retarded teleport hotkey lol.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

sometimes i do very nice dodges when they do that teleport thing
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

The automatic teleport and special script IS annoying, now that you mention it...
Lucifall
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

The teleport script is fairly easy to counter, you can cast a wall of stone and make a simple script "targettilerelative 'self' -1" to drop the wall behind when you're getting chased in a straight line, you can practice running them between corners and houses as that also will block their teleports, you can even get enough distance and simply change course of direction and that will sometimes throw them off if you're out of 11 tile range as their script will just teleport 11 tiles in the direction they are facing, and most importantly just remember to keep a trap pouch loaded at all times, not that they know how to sync dump anyways but still.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony File wrote:The teleport script is fairly easy to counter, you can cast a wall of stone and make a simple script "targettilerelative 'self' -1" to drop the wall behind when you're getting chased in a straight line, you can practice running them between corners and houses as that also will block their teleports, you can even get enough distance and simply change course of direction and that will sometimes throw them off if you're out of 11 tile range as their script will just teleport 11 tiles in the direction they are facing, and most importantly just remember to keep a trap pouch loaded at all times, not that they know how to sync dump anyways but still.
Havoc is a quite a bit smarter than that. I use to ruin his teleport script by dragging a wisp around but he's changed it to target different tiles when he isn't on a melee tactic mage. Trust me when I say one fuckin wall isn't going to affect 5 dumbass archer mages all using the same script. Put those guys with 8 abc archers and you got yourself and unorganized rape party especially when you can't stop and load a spell without eating four dismounts. I was still able to loop around and drop a few resses on my guys that went down but they eventually got me. Instantly fuckin died they all managed to sync shot me during a drive-by res.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Look. I've used the shit too with my own variation of the script to chase people down or immobilize them long enough for team mates to kill them. My point is that you see more forum moderation than actual in-game moderation. Like words mean more than something that's potentially unbalanced or borderline game breaking. There are quite a few things that should be addressed and corrected that take a fuckin act of God to even be put under a microscope. For example those loaded pouches you mentioned. Most of the time I'm fuckin terrified to use one cuz about every 4th attempt leads to suicide after you eat 50 goddamn damage from it. Hence my guild title- Alluha Akhbar
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

zulu2401 wrote:Hence my guild title- Alluha Akhbar
I told you everyone. Saladins and Muricans are my mortal enemies
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

zulu2401 wrote:Look. I've used the shit too with my own variation of the script to chase people down or immobilize them long enough for team mates to kill them. My point is that you see more forum moderation than actual in-game moderation. Like words mean more than something that's potentially unbalanced or borderline game breaking. There are quite a few things that should be addressed and corrected that take a fuckin act of God to even be put under a microscope. For example those loaded pouches you mentioned. Most of the time I'm fuckin terrified to use one cuz about every 4th attempt leads to suicide after you eat 50 goddamn damage from it. Hence my guild title- Alluha Akhbar
I agree, dart boxes created and trapped with minimal skill required of tinkering are only supposed to do like 5 damage. I commented about this like 6 months ago, not sure why it isnt fixed yet.
zulu2401 likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

zulu2401 wrote:
Anthony File wrote:The teleport script is fairly easy to counter, you can cast a wall of stone and make a simple script "targettilerelative 'self' -1" to drop the wall behind when you're getting chased in a straight line, you can practice running them between corners and houses as that also will block their teleports, you can even get enough distance and simply change course of direction and that will sometimes throw them off if you're out of 11 tile range as their script will just teleport 11 tiles in the direction they are facing, and most importantly just remember to keep a trap pouch loaded at all times, not that they know how to sync dump anyways but still.
Havoc is a quite a bit smarter than that. I use to ruin his teleport script by dragging a wisp around but he's changed it to target different tiles when he isn't on a melee tactic mage. Trust me when I say one fuckin wall isn't going to affect 5 dumbass archer mages all using the same script. Put those guys with 8 abc archers and you got yourself and unorganized rape party especially when you can't stop and load a spell without eating four dismounts. I was still able to loop around and drop a few resses on my guys that went down but they eventually got me. Instantly fuckin died they all managed to sync shot me during a drive-by res.
I never have an issue fighting the Zerg alone, I can escape literally everytime if I want to, the only time end up dying to their shenanigans is when I stick around to try and pick them off. Everything I've mentioned above works, walling works quite well.