bod books

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
jaasso

bod books

Post by jaasso »

id like to know what the benefit is for them to take so much space, and who do i kill for making em like this? cant they just be reverted to what they used to be? that's all, thanks
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: bod books

Post by Bama »

jaasso wrote:id like to know what the benefit is for them to take so much space, and who do i kill for making em like this? cant they just be reverted to what they used to be? that's all, thanks
They were made to be OSI accurate when that mattered to this shard because as you know this was the test shard for RUN/UO

As for who you need to kill ....................

..........................you can start with me
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
jaasso likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

things like this really should be an exception to that rule though, unless theres some good reason for them to be like this that i cant currently see. whatever, i guess im a bit of a mess at mo but actually got so irritated thinking about this yesterday that i broke my laptop, i think it's time to take a break from this again :D id really want to play this game though, but on every shard i run into stuff that makes no sense to me, then try to ask for an explanation and get none, and nothing i can do about it, pisses me off, might have to start my own eventually
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

jaasso wrote:things like this really should be an exception to that rule though, unless theres some good reason for them to be like this that i cant currently see. whatever, i guess im a bit of a mess at mo but actually got so irritated thinking about this yesterday that i broke my laptop, i think it's time to take a break from this again :D id really want to play this game though, but on every shard i run into stuff that makes no sense to me, then try to ask for an explanation and get none, and nothing i can do about it, pisses me off, might have to start my own eventually
you might need some cannabis from my point of view :P
"why so serious?"
too much stress, my friend.
UO is for fun.
Only my opinion :roll:
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
jaasso likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

Last edited by jaasso on January 31st, 2019, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

Dude lol keep posting this and you will find yourself wearing a nice white jacket that gives you hugs. And tons and tons of pillows!!! All over the wall, the floor, the door!! If that is your thing man have at it lol.