Lost my soul stones in IDOC

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Yumiako

Lost my soul stones in IDOC

Post#1 » February 11th, 2019, 11:06 pm

My house dropped near the brit crossroads in fel. Did anyone happen to grab my soul stones for Yumiako?

arcane

Re: Lost my soul stones in IDOC

Post#2 » February 12th, 2019, 12:22 am

i feel your pain, lost 2 10+ year accounts and 3 houses awhile back, my stones and all my tots. everything really
DISCORD "arcane #1674"

Yumiako

Post#3 » February 12th, 2019, 12:41 am

Yeah i had like 50 mil in there and 5 120 scrolls for a new character i as planning to create. I was diagnosed with stomach cancer and fell into a really bad depression and didn't renew my accounts in time.

Bama

Post#4 » February 12th, 2019, 1:14 am

Yumiako wrote:Yeah i had like 50 mil in there and 5 120 scrolls for a new character i as planning to create. I was diagnosed with stomach cancer and fell into a really bad depression and didn't renew my accounts in time.

Do you know roughly when your house fell?
There was a person (Lead’s brother) I don’t his forum name that was storing them
Were they last used by the Yumiako character? I have a few that I store and will check the names on them
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

The Silvertiger

Post#5 » February 12th, 2019, 3:01 am

Bama wrote:
Yumiako wrote:Yeah i had like 50 mil in there and 5 120 scrolls for a new character i as planning to create. I was diagnosed with stomach cancer and fell into a really bad depression and didn't renew my accounts in time.

Do you know roughly when your house fell?
There was a person (
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] wrote:.

) I don’t his forum name that was storing them
Were they last used by the Yumiako character? I have a few that I store and will check the names on them
Leadership doesn't look at problems and say this is why I can't do something. Leadership acknowledges that there's a problem and tries to figure out how to go around, over, under, or through the problem in order to accomplish what they set out to do.
Bama likes this.

LEAD

Post#6 » February 12th, 2019, 3:18 am

Where exactly was your house? Me and my bro have 3 houses right by the cross roads

Bad Religion

Post#7 » February 12th, 2019, 3:20 am

I have your soulstones 10kk each.
The Silvertiger likes this.

Yumiako

Post#8 » February 12th, 2019, 5:53 am

Damn, thats all ya want? I expected better from you Epi.

Return to “General Discussion”