This is My Proposal To Staff.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Wreakage-

This is My Proposal To Staff.

Post by Wreakage- »

This is regarding Changes to Clean Up Britannia ( C. U. B )

I had came up with a great idea that I thought about earlier. So with event rewards they are obtained from seasoned / PVP events. I think with C.U.B it should be active on/off through seasons that would be monitored by Staff. I think there should still be an option to go ahead and turn in Various Crafted Items and still be able to collect emblems but also same time having staff controlling the option to Enable/Disable Spend/Turn in the redeemable emblems. Then every season could go ahead and offer different items. Same situation as if you want to farm a Trinket you can only farm a Trinket ONLY during HTOWN. Earrings Xmas Town. or If you want Tokuno Pigments you gotta wait for the season to be activated before you can turn in.

This giving the option for players to maintain the the cleanliness of the Demise Community. I mean this game is 22 Years , 3 Months , 26 Days Old. There are a lot of Hoarders & I know I'm not the only one. I know , ME personally I have been saving since the last C.U.B. I'm to the point where I have 4 Plots that are completely full with Hrsk's , Brsk's , HW Fletch & Saw Failed BURNS. You have to spend a lot in Runic's to get something godly. I understand Crafting is a Gamble. This still allows us fellow UO Crafters Redeem our lost souls from crafting by redeeming emblems and giving us new nick nacks , deco , arties , dyes , deeds, whatever you want to implement into or thought about implementing. Just felt like adding my 2 Cents to see if anyone agrees with me or maybe colaborate ideas , bounce back and fourth. I did like the IDEA of having an OPEN PVP DISCUSSION with STAFF involved to OFFICIALLY make Demise the UO Server that you want to be apart of.

I'm HOPING to receive input from Staffers and Players. Thoughts?

:popcorn: :coffee:
Attachments
10kk Items.png
10kk Items.png (21.31 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
C.U.B.png
C.U.B.png (25.45 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
BooshBooshBoosh

Re: This is My Proposal To Staff.

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Awesome idea! Giving every player on this server the opportunity to earn emblems throughout the year, and have the opportunity to spend them seasonally, would be a huge incentive to play. I love knowing that as I farm mobs or craft gear I'm always working towards something bigger, even I don't get lucky with my current task.

Thank you Vigelante' for the idea and thank you Selene for being open to listen.
Discord Boosh#7515
Wreakage- likes this.
MasterYoda

Post by MasterYoda »

why you dont talked on htown when few players open the chest with 20-30 charges of ds pigs and free trinkets and garbs and a lot of more stuff ?

the rewards of the all CUB event < of the drop in htown for 1DAY !
Bad Religion likes this.
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

This sounds like a great idea. It might even be suggested that they can put in other items like conjerers trincket, garbs, tangle, DS Dyes, and such on occasion. I understand that some of those things are for the elite status gurus, but in all actuality, the fact that some of these items are so rare to attain, that it would be nice for newer players to not have to wait an entire year just to attempt getting one of those coveted pieces. I know the idea is to give people something to work for, but when new players are competing against veterans with 4 vpn accounts at each boss at events, with new player gear I may add, I would say the odds are rather stacked against them. Implementing something like this on occasion, would give them a fair chance to attain some of the more top end items. I know we want to keep them somewhat rare, but if you want to promote more pvm and pvp, we need players with the gear to be able to compete.
Wreakage- likes this.