Swoop disco dificulty

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Black Widow

Swoop disco dificulty

Post by The Black Widow »

Looked around the forums, but cannot find any related info - how much discordance is required to be able to disco Swoops? Got 115/115 music/disco (real disco skill is 105.6, rest is jewels) and still get the message "Your skill is not up to this task" (or something along the lines).
Do I have to be 120/120?
BooshBooshBoosh

Re: Swoop disco dificulty

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

You need to be 120/120.
Discord Boosh#7515
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

formula is about bard dificulty, best is webpage UO statick
https://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/ ... iculty.php
The Black Widow

MMMartin wrote: May 31st, 2020, 8:44 am formula is about bard dificulty, best is webpage UO statick
According to this, with 115 music and disco and a normal instrument, I have 25% chance to discord the swoop. Aint working :D
The Black Widow

BooshBooshBoosh wrote: May 31st, 2020, 12:30 am You need to be 120/120.
Sucks to be me then. Thanks :)
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

The Black Widow wrote: May 31st, 2020, 3:29 pm
MMMartin wrote: May 31st, 2020, 8:44 am formula is about bard dificulty, best is webpage UO statick
According to this, with 115 music and disco and a normal instrument, I have 25% chance to discord the swoop. Aint working :D
dont look at monsters, they are rewamp and others change, look at formula, it will work ok xD

let say, bad dificulty if 150, so find moster same dificulty and chance will be corect

best say, 160 dificult is maxed blood ele paragon, dark father and all other have same, check animal lore swoop dificult if it have 120, just find moster in list with 120 dificult and chance is same and if it have 160 it same like dark father
The Black Widow

MMMartin wrote: May 31st, 2020, 5:28 pm
The Black Widow wrote: May 31st, 2020, 3:29 pm
dont look at monsters, they are rewamp and others change, look at formula, it will work ok xD

let say, bad dificulty if 150, so find moster same dificulty and chance will be corect

best say, 160 dificult is maxed blood ele paragon, dark father and all other have same, check animal lore swoop dificult if it have 120, just find moster in list with 120 dificult and chance is same and if it have 160 it same like dark father

Thanks a lot man!
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I farm swoop ALOT with my hell hounds, sometimes it discords right away, or it takes like 30 tries. I have 120 music and discord.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Black Widow

Amish Hammer wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 12:47 am I farm swoop ALOT with my hell hounds, sometimes it discords right away, or it takes like 30 tries. I have 120 music and discord.
Yeah, I've met you there. Those hell hounds make my Cu look like it's made of cotton :D
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I am here to spread the good word of pack instinct! You dont need to always use a tanky slow mob to farm things, just devour it instantly and then you wont have a problem.
Discord: Amish#1299