Declaration of war.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
EnEffetGile

Re: Declaration of war.

Post by EnEffetGile »

Made In Quebec wrote: To be honest, that's a good enough reason for war. You don't take another man's booze, that's wrong. I hope the hussars won!
That is exactly what you didnt get. They lost that battle because hussars were killing each other over booze while the enemy was taking the city. :p
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Jeez this is spicy.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

EnEffetGile wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote: To be honest, that's a good enough reason for war. You don't take another man's booze, that's wrong. I hope the hussars won!
That is exactly what you didnt get. They lost that battle because hussars were killing each other over booze while the enemy was taking the city. :p
Oh I get it don't worry,

But if I have a choice to make, to defend my booze, or defend a city, I'll defend my booze with all my might!

What's the point of occupying a city, if your booze was stolen... gotta set priorities straight mate, and these hussars did it right!
patrykownz

Post by patrykownz »

u dance like a gay
royal kapero2 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You will lose this war kapero
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:You will lose this war kapero
he lost allready since he got REQ tag.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Won't last more than 2 months. He's the biggest bullshitter and guild hopper demise has ever seen
Facko

Post by Facko »

royal kapero2 wrote:This is my last video response to my actual friendless situation
Online or off no one likes an entitled racist dipshit who uses the forum like a blog. Good god I'm bored.
ultio mea est
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Not friendless anymore, ReQ did a good act, gl&hf on those fights we had/will have.