Looking for helper to fix our champion spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tanya

Re: Looking for helper to fix our champion spawn

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote: Tanya he is one of the best sampire on the shard he can solo any spawn, but he cannot res nobody! He is useless worthless, but only can kill that all he can do.
lol thanks for compliment Opy. For your info sampire/whammy can res anyone. The problem is, we have low chivalry, about 70 but here is the trick: carry with you a Luna Lance - ML Arty, it gives +10 chiv, so when holding it you can res anyone without fizzling.
Another thing, that I am using 3 mod weapons and 4 mods HRSK armor, this is still not sampire end game.
Opywang wrote:We need to get it fix none of us are enjoying this game well I know because I am a leader of UoH, and none of my members are enjoying the game. I don't know why other people are ok with it so it must have some conspiracy or something.
I'm trying to save my guild, and the shard both so my guild can enjoy the game, and all the new player that join. I notice the only one that is able to tolerate this game is just the old players, or from an old guild.
Let's say the truth: you failed as the leader of UoH. 300+ people you had and everyone left... because of you. People lost interest fast because all you do is Coon and Oaks, trying to fight spawns in a PvP area with naked characters. Remember on our first spawns people were dying to silver serpent, so no wonder that 1 or 2 Hz players can kill all your team!

Throwing noobs into Fel spawns/Oaks spawns straight from New Haven... Never did Doom, Peerless, Events, PvP...

you want to solo spawns with magic arrow and fireball, this makes no sense.

Now you blame the server because you failed as a leader.

Hz and ReQ are strong because they have good leaders that know what to do. Also they are playing already many years.

You come here and want to reach endgame in PvM within a few days, this makes no sense.
Last edited by Tanya on October 29th, 2016, 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
april0395 likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

WOW you rrally are that dense arent you? I quit because your a lying flip flopper that cant even remember what they said... You cant focus on a goal for over 5 minutes and when you cant get something to work, you blame everyone/everything else because it sure cant be u can it? Dont you remember telling me "family friendly"? I wanted you to enforce YOUR rules.. You drag noob players to endgame content and wonder why you cant do shit... Your a whiny bitch, this is a free fucking server... Either accept the server mechanics or make/find another server that fits your idiotic vision... Stop making yourself look like an idiot and accept some FACTS. Its not gunna change, your way way outnumbered. The good people on this server have 0 problems with champs. My son can solo champs. Its not anything to do with server if you fail, its your leadership skills that fail you EVERY TIME...
Last edited by Cimber on October 29th, 2016, 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

[quote="Opywang"]I had to do something. It's either that, or quit.

This shard blows, and it's unfair in a mass scale. I'm going no where, and getting bored so I might just say fuck this game it's a loosing battle, and it doesn't let us spawn for shit. There is no reward just massive hard work of bullshit.[/quote]
Then QUIT and do us all a favor...
ortiz likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

LOL wont stop me from being on the fuck opy badwagon this ENTIRE shard has hopped on..