SAS Recruiting!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: SAS Recruiting!

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote:What if you live in these areas?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British ... erritories
Where's our resident Antarctican?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Nicka-

Post by Nicka- »

This guild is shit
zulu2401 likes this.
navarthelol

Post by navarthelol »

In 1386 Richard II of England agreed the Treaty of Windsor with John I of Portugal. English troops had recently helped John drive out a Spanish invasion and it was decided to turn the friendship into a formal alliance. The key section of the treaty reads: “If, in time to come, one of the kings or his heir shall need the support of the other, the ally shall be bound to give aid and succour to the other, to the extent required by the danger to his ally’s realms, lands, domains, and subjects.”
navarthelol

Post by navarthelol »

The treaty has been invoked several times. Portugal joined Britain in the War of the Spanish Succession in 1704; in 1808 Britain sent troops to drive out a French invasion; in the First World War Portugal declared war on Germany; in the Second World War Portugal allowed Britain to use bases on the Azores – and repeated the favour in the 1982 Falklands War.
navarthelol

Post by navarthelol »

On UO Pestilent Kamus and Mythgard were getting invaded by noobie TOKE every day which had added all of "Hz" to their guild. Mythgard and Kamus came to SAS and said they couldn't farm their homelands (dessert + oasis champ spawn) and so Britain entered the war. We eradicated TOKE and drove Hz back to where they belong; farming heartwood afk on Demise.
Kamus

Post by Kamus »

oh my god, navar ur so drunk stop typing
april0395 likes this.
Nicka-

Post by Nicka- »

Ban navar.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

navarthelol wrote:On UO Pestilent I played in the biggest zerg guild in the history of UO through all of time but still died to noobs while playing a Dexxer with god-tier items.
I fixed it for you. ;)

By all means, call more dewds.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Necrodog wrote:
navarthelol wrote:On UO Pestilent I played in the biggest zerg guild in the history of UO through all of time but still died to noobs while playing a Dexxer with god-tier items.
I fixed it for you. ;)

By all means, call more dewds.
Either way he is correct?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Nicka- wrote:This guild is shit
Your videos are funny though
Arden

Post by Arden »

Necrodog wrote:call more dewds.
That is good advice
Necrodog likes this.