Question about my first craft - Tailor

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Question about my first craft - Tailor

Post by Vander Nars »

This is a free shard so your allowed to use easyuo or uosteam tailor script to train the skill instead of doing it by hand.

The color of leather and the color of the runic sewing kits mean different things so you dont have to match them. For leather I prefer horned leather because it has the highest added fire resist, so whenever I want to make make magical armor I set it to use horned(red) leather.

As for runic kits spined(blue) is very weak and really only used to make start up noobie armor, as soon as u can afford horned runic kits(red) thats when u start making some decent starter armor and sometimes make even get a really nice piece with the 4 mods in just the right places that makes it worth more than your normal 4 mod piece. Dont mess with barbed(green) runic kits untill you can afford alot of them, they are costly at 2mil and alot of times takes a bunch of them to get a piece that even worth the price u paid.

Ignore studded leather, bone armor, and dragon scale armor(i cant remeber if its tailor or blacksmithing) u only wanna craft medable leather armor as it sells for the most. Also dont start using runic kits until you have gmed arms lore as it addes a bonus to the armors base resist, u can use uosteam or razor to make a macro to spam arms lore on a piece of armor and just loop it til ur gm.
wasq likes this.
suiris

Post by suiris »

I will donate you 20-30 HRSK to get you started with 4 mod gear, just send me a PM
wasq

Post by wasq »

Thank you all guys for the support!

Crafter is now at 120 skill and it was really faster and much cheaper than I expected. So if you want something crafted from Adidas, let me know :D