Why are some players mad about the spawn?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Brad

Re: Why are some players mad about the spawn?

Post by Brad »

The problem is you sell shit to Alvin. No one has ever got rich doing that.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

ortiz wrote:You're a fucking liar. I hope you stub your fucking pinky toe... bitch

Damn lito, id never wish this on my worst enemies, thats some hardcore shit man. That is like telling someone to walk on legos.
Discord: Amish#1299
ortiz and royal kapero2 like this.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

This whole situation reminds me of something that happened in WOW.

There was an achievement - get every seasonal achievement for every season. The reward was a Purple flying dragon mount. One of the rarest in the game because of how long it took to get.
Each season had at least 1 achievement that took 3/4 of the season farming to get. If you couldn't earn the achievement in time you had to wait an entire year and try again.

I spent an entire year making sure i devoted enough time each season to earn this dragon. And I did get it, and i was pumped. All my hard work paying off and i felt rewarded.

Then guess what, they made the dragon a mount you can purchase in town for 100k gold. I played by the rules of the time and worked for my reward, then they change the rules and i see little turds farming mats to sell on the AH and BUYING my dragon.

Why should people be able to ride MY purple dragon without putting the same effort that i did? Is it fair to change the rules after people have invested time and effort to EARN things?
ortiz and Alhimikut like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

pegasus321 wrote:This whole situation reminds me of something that happened in WOW.

There was an achievement - get every seasonal achievement for every season. The reward was a Purple flying dragon mount. One of the rarest in the game because of how long it took to get.
Each season had at least 1 achievement that took 3/4 of the season farming to get. If you couldn't earn the achievement in time you had to wait an entire year and try again.

I spent an entire year making sure i devoted enough time each season to earn this dragon. And I did get it, and i was pumped. All my hard work paying off and i felt rewarded.

Then guess what, they made the dragon a mount you can purchase in town for 100k gold. I played by the rules of the time and worked for my reward, then they change the rules and i see little turds farming mats to sell on the AH and BUYING my dragon.

Why should people be able to ride MY purple dragon without putting the same effort that i did? Is it fair to change the rules after people have invested time and effort to EARN things?
rofl.. that was the easy one lol...
lets speak about some really rare
timelost - prio to bug with food waggons.
that swiming one
turtle from fishing...
ehhh 365 old acount... has good times there.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

wait, isn't this change OSI accurate?

Shard cries over spawn change - Everyone feels bad.

Kolby cries about explo pot nerf - Has to get over it.
Amish Hammer likes this.
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

Reetus wrote:There lots of things that aren't accurate, you take the good with the bad.
Yea when Opy was born they said he looked intelligent ... that wasn't the case ... they got it wrong.