Amish Hammer's 3rd Annual Secret Santa

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Amish Hammer's 3rd Annual Secret Santa

Post by The Silvertiger »

Made In Quebec wrote: That man, sure has a nice beard!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

So did everyone get their present?

@Amish, will you post the shit list public if some people didn't deliver?

I'm curious!
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Made In Quebec wrote:So did everyone get their present?

@Amish, will you post the shit list public if some people didn't deliver?

I'm curious!
I plan on posting the whole list so people can message their gift givers if they didnt get theirs. But I will also make the Amish naughty shit list and make it public so its known.
Discord: Amish#1299
Yamaha-

Post by Yamaha- »

I think my present was the best..
Attachments
present.PNG
present.PNG (211.11 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Today was the last day to hand out your gifts, if you havent gotten them. I will be posting the list before so you can personally message your gift giver and ask them what happened. I am sorry for those whom wished to remain anon with their gifts, but I personally feel like this is the best option.

Enjoy, and hopefully you will return for the next event. Have a good 2018.

Secret Santa List 2017

top = giver
bottom = receiver

Jay-Renai Nyleve
Amish Hammer

Amish Hammer
Valkyrie

April0395
Danielator

Jon Snow
Abu

Blesh
Jay-Renai Nyleve

Ajani
Shallan

Anonymous Group
Mr.Straitions

Lead
Made in Quebec

Mr.Straitions
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger
LadyReira

Valkyrie
Brett

Wreakage
Ipimp

Shallan
Blesh

Danielator
Veteran Noobie

Abu
Wreakage

Ludens
Hrs024

Made in Quebec
Alvin

Alvin
Mariweed229

LadyReira
Bad Religion

Veteran Noobie
Anonymous Group

Lucifer
Ajani

Fala
Yamaha-

Boski
April0395

Bad Religion
Ludens

Ipimp
Lucifer

Mariweed229
The Mad Hatter

Brett
Kato

Yamaha-
Fala

Hrs024
Jon Snow

Kato
Lead

The Mad Hatter
Boski
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

danielator is a duplicate forum account but we already knew that. nice thought of doing secret santa, but perhaps next year a little bit more effort should be put into it so dupes are not entered.

as far as a gift goes, my gift was to know that this is corrupted, if you look at your list it was not randomized one bit, you gave your lc friends eachother and left the rest for anyone else. gg tho.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Amish Hammer likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Veteran Noobie wrote:danielator is a duplicate forum account but we already knew that. nice thought of doing secret santa, but perhaps next year a little bit more effort should be put into it so dupes are not entered.

as far as a gift goes, my gift was to know that this is corrupted, if you look at your list it was not randomized one bit, you gave your lc friends eachother and left the rest for anyone else. gg tho.
So LadyReira, Alvin, and Mr.Straitions are in L%C?

I didn't knew that...
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Veteran Noobie wrote:danielator is a duplicate forum account but we already knew that. nice thought of doing secret santa, but perhaps next year a little bit more effort should be put into it so dupes are not entered.

whose dup is danielator ?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Veteran Noobie wrote: as far as a gift goes, my gift was to know that this is corrupted, if you look at your list it was not randomized one bit, you gave your lc friends eachother and left the rest for anyone else. gg tho.
Is that your way of saying you did not receive a gift? Amish is good for a gift if you state it plainly.

@Amish, am I not your L%C friend? :cry:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Would you like me to get you a gift instead? Its and easy fix for something that its kinda hard to control, I do not know every persons account, they could just not be active and be a lurker. As for the rigging the set up, I am kinda lazy so I put the list of names into a site that randomizes it for you, and then I refreshed it 10 times, So I would find it kinda hard to rig it when I personally wouldn't put the effort into making the list. If you would like I will record the process next year just so no one can make accusations. Let me know if you would like a gift though, I will set you up one.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

The Silvertiger wrote: @Amish, am I not your L%C friend? :cry:
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Amish Hammer wrote:

Would you like me to get you a gift instead? Its and easy fix for something that its kinda hard to control, I do not know every persons account, they could just not be active and be a lurker. As for the rigging the set up, I am kinda lazy so I put the list of names into a site that randomizes it for you, and then I refreshed it 10 times, So I would find it kinda hard to rig it when I personally wouldn't put the effort into making the list. If you would like I will record the process next year just so no one can make accusations. Let me know if you would like a gift though, I will set you up one.

I have already stated I do not want you to give me a present again this year.

But thank you for the kind thoughts.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.