Dear EOS...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Dear EOS...

Post by zulu2401 »

Answer my goddamned messages!!!
Also, we demand more emojis! Especially the little poop one that looks like ice cream
The Silvertiger

Re: Dear EOS...

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Answer my goddamned messages!!!
Also, we demand more emojis! Especially the little poop one that looks like ice cream
I was literally just thinking the same thing.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

dont think this is how you get her attention, but more emojis would be nice.
Discord: Amish#1299
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Amish Hammer wrote:dont think this is how you get her attention, but more emojis would be nice.
Well obfuckinviously pms don't do it either which I know for a fact she can't unsee once it's there. Jesus christ after 438 attempts and still no answer I begin to wonder.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

zulu2401 wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:dont think this is how you get her attention, but more emojis would be nice.
Well obfuckinviously pms don't do it either which I know for a fact she can't unsee once it's there. Jesus christ after 438 attempts and still no answer I begin to wonder.
why did you send eos 438 PMs?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Ajani wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Omg ajani it was a sarcastic exaggeration.......
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

zulu2401 wrote:
Ajani wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Well obfuckinviously pms don't do it either which I know for a fact she can't unsee once it's there. Jesus christ after 438 attempts and still no answer I begin to wonder.
Omg ajani it was a sarcastic exaggeration.......
I doubt it I think you spammed her messages 438 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

i was thinking 438 is another beast's number
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Are you suffering from the Free to Be Me Syndrome? Here’s a self-diagnosis checklist – and the cures.

Symptom 1: You do all the talking

When you run meetings, you find that everyone else is sitting in silence. If you’re frustrated by your team’s lack of participation, consider how you may be contributing to their reluctance to speak up.

Antidote: Practice W.A.I.T.—Why Am I Talking? A flow-of-consciousness sprinkled with a few sparkling insights does not qualify as high-impact communication. Make sure you think before speaking, practice that long-neglected executive gift of brevity, and give folks time to digest your thoughts. Less is more.

Symptom 2: Your team does a “weather report” on your emotional mood

Before addressing tough issues with you, your team will circle the office assessing your emotional state – they’ll say things like, “it’s not a good day to approach the boss” or, “I’ll wait until he’s in a better mood.”

Antidote: As a leader, you don’t have the luxury of “spilling” your emotions. Consciously manage your emotional wake. Just like an ocean liner leaves a frothy wake in its past, you as a leader leave an emotional wake after each conversation. What do you want it to be? Positive and challenging, or pessimistic and demotivating? You choose.

Symptom 3: There are frequent gripes that you’re not listening

Your team members feel like they aren’t being heard, and they have let you know it’s a problem.

Antidote: Listen until it hurts – and it will. The true test of listening is whether you’ve learned something from it. At the end of each conversation, ask yourself, “What new thing did I just learn?” If you can’t name anything, try harder. It’s there.

A helpful practice is to start asking great questions. In doing so, you’ll uncover how brilliant your leadership team can be – and, as a by-product, you’ll get undreamed-of commitment and collaboration.

Work on Being a Great Leader, and You'll Reap the Rewards
Remember, dear Visionaries, as the senior-most leader, it always comes back to you. My most important advice for leaders is this: Work on being your very best, and others will amaze you with their very best. Makes sense, doesn’t it?

Next Step

Request a free 90-Minute Meeting with an EOS Implementer to get a clear picture of what it looks like to run your company on EOS
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

I think it is a him not a her! pay attention to the way they write their messages and maybe even can tell exactly who it is!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
I think it is a him not a her! pay attention to the way they write their messages and maybe even can tell exactly who it is!
EOS is female. Don't let the beard fool you
lukin69

Post by lukin69 »

I leave for a few years, come back, and you're still as much of a petulant, self entitled turd as you ever were. Drop your shit at the bank and quit.

-L
royal kapero2 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

lukin69 wrote:

I leave for a few years, come back, and you're still as much of a petulant, self entitled turd as you ever were. Drop your shit at the bank and quit.

-L
Yea right after you stop touching small boys. Keep your mouth shut and crawl back into MBs asshole bitch.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Lukin is the most famous barcode!! Hiya
Amish Hammer likes this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

lukin69 wrote:

-L

Got any more corrupted admin crafted items? :coffee:
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.