Event request

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
AR9221

Event request

Post by AR9221 »

Dear Demise Staff,

Can you guys please make an event enabling LTOTs and Tokuno neon pigments?

I know old players that have dozen of bottles probably hate this idea, but I think it is fair to give a chance to new players once in a while.

Thanks in advance.
Servos likes this.
zulu2401

Re: Event request

Post by zulu2401 »

Fuck no. Burn in hell for asking
Souced

Post by Souced »

lol nice, i would think a clean up Brit is coming soon now that saves are almost 16 seconds but who knows what the gm's are thinking
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I think most people would agree a CUB event is overdue. People have been asking for one since I first started here.

To your point though, they do events that drop LTOTS like halloweentown and Christmastown, and since Demise is essentially frozen in UO time they have to do their best to maintain the value of such items.

The only non specific/gm made items you havnt been able to get from such events that you could in the past are hci shields which I wouldn't be opposed to specific events opening them back up in the loot packs for small periods.

I think 3,000,000 is not too expensive for 10 ltots or rbc or kasa which you possibly may use on a suit forever. You could make that in half a day farming efficiently.
Alvin likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I have about 300-350 neon pigment bottles. I wouldnt mind if the event was re-created.

But I would much rather see people being able to get the HCI shields again, as they actually have an impact on the game. (again, I have some of the finest shields on shard)
Last edited by Alvin on May 29th, 2017, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Alvin wrote:I have about 300-350 neon pigment bottles. I wouldnt mind if you the event was re-created.

But I would much rather see people being able to get the HCI shields again, as they actually have an impact on the game. (again, I have some of the finest shields on shard)

Here goes Alvin Tolfer, flaunting his wealth... again.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tempest wrote:
Alvin wrote:I have about 300-350 neon pigment bottles. I wouldnt mind if you the event was re-created.

Here goes Alvin Tolfer, flaunting his wealth... again.
I'm pretty sure what he means is despite the items he has losing a lot of value, he still wants something like that to happen. In essence, endorsing something that would diminish his "flaunted" wealth.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Bad Religion wrote: I think 3,000,000 is not too expensive for 10 ltots or rbc or kasa which you possibly may use on a suit forever. You could make that in half a day farming efficiently.
Can you please explain how to make 3KK in half day?
I doubt I can make even 300K if I try :x
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Do ilshenar champs, loot every monster, loot the gold at the end. thats like 400k in an hour's work, and if you get an artifact thats worth anything, even more.

Kill ml mobs that drop 2+k each. If you can kill them at around 2 per minute thats like 5k per minute=300k/hour= 3kk/10hours
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

be a basic bitch and run heartwood x4 accounts you'll get atleast 6 kits id say 6x7 4.2kk
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

Bad Religion wrote:I think most people would agree a CUB event is overdue. People have been asking for one since I first started here.

To your point though, they do events that drop LTOTS like halloweentown and Christmastown, and since Demise is essentially frozen in UO time they have to do their best to maintain the value of such items.

The only non specific/gm made items you havnt been able to get from such events that you could in the past are hci shields which I wouldn't be opposed to specific events opening them back up in the loot packs for small periods.

I think 3,000,000 is not too expensive for 10 ltots or rbc or kasa which you possibly may use on a suit forever. You could make that in half a day farming efficiently.
i agree, 3kk is not much for kasa and rbc, items like it are very usefull

BUT, it can be nice if during all events where droped LTOT can be claim TOKUNO COLORS, i m here already 3 years in shard but dont get chance ANY GTOT COLOR claim at ALL :| :|
Bad Religion likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

MMMartin wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:I think most people would agree a CUB event is overdue. People have been asking for one since I first started here.

i agree, 3kk is not much for kasa and rbc, items like it are very usefull

BUT, it can be nice if during all events where droped LTOT can be claim TOKUNO COLORS, i m here already 3 years in shard but dont get chance ANY GTOT COLOR claim at ALL :| :|

Just keep selling Conjurer's Trinkets for 500kk each, you shouldn't have a problem affording GTOT COLOR at all. :lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion and MMMartin like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i was alreay 2 traded, now dont have anymore for sale :(
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

MMMartin wrote:i was alreay 2 traded, now dont have anymore for sale :(
No more for sale, but how about "give"? Come on old buddy old pal. :D
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

there are technically 3 events going on right now, but they arent big amazing ones that give away stuff all the time so most people arent interested. But I would say a tokuno event would be nice, ive never attended one of them and ive been here for over 2 years now i think. A cub would be nice but yea had one not to long ago, so id think a tokuno event would come next if anything.
Discord: Amish#1299