Question on rules

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Legacy

Re: Question on rules

Post by Legacy »

The Silvertiger wrote:Actually, there's an autoloot available with steam even with the main looter disabled... I'm guessing that quebec's idea is maybe placing objects on the ground somewhere in heartwood?
Where? Click screen with grided? Lol
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Legacy wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Actually, there's an autoloot available with steam even with the main looter disabled... I'm guessing that quebec's idea is maybe placing objects on the ground somewhere in heartwood?
Yes
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Siemo likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Legacy wrote:
Yes
Better to just use EUO in that case. You will pass too many good items by farming just gold.
Last edited by Legacy on June 8th, 2017, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Legacy wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Legacy wrote: Where? Click screen with grided? Lol
Yes
Better to just use EUO in that case. You will pass too many good itens by farming just gold.
Well, you could actually loot all the items sort them and throw back on the corpse probably faster than euo loots it. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

3 years later and nothing has changed... griefer/farmer breaks the rules... you page and see same griefer/farmer doing what they do none stop...and wait til the end of time for a response from the staff...But let you break a rule like blocking spots and said staff are there in a heartbeat... makes ya think the staff are afk farming on their accounts...EOS care to explain why if you all are always policing why the afk farming is still out of control 3 years later? How about you all hire some volunteers who will actually do the policing since you all will turn a blind eye to it...

AS I have said in other posts... I can name names of repeat offenders...who do it all the time...and i don't have to mention anyone in heartwood... P End of farm and his alt pellacia... Like to afk gather leather in delucia trammel. why cause it's in guard zone and he can't be killed he basically presses start and goes to bed...Makes it hard for someone working taming when he recalls in and kills everything in 30 secs...But the honest players can name names and the staff will not check up on the accusations.. but let a member of -M- page a gm on my family during a family hunt nigt cause they think we are botting and bam forsetti shows up to make sure we are not bots... hmmmm...-M- got the staff in their pockets? we all know HZ has the staff in their pockets.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

feel like its worth mentioning that they fire tycho, who was the only GM that actively punished people for breaking rules.
Arden and Centurion like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: March 6th, 2020, 4:52 pm 3 years later and nothing has changed... griefer/farmer breaks the rules... you page and see same griefer/farmer doing what they do none stop...and wait til the end of time for a response from the staff...But let you break a rule like blocking spots and said staff are there in a heartbeat... makes ya think the staff are afk farming on their accounts...EOS care to explain why if you all are always policing why the afk farming is still out of control 3 years later? How about you all hire some volunteers who will actually do the policing since you all will turn a blind eye to it...

AS I have said in other posts... I can name names of repeat offenders...who do it all the time...and i don't have to mention anyone in heartwood... P End of farm and his alt pellacia... Like to afk gather leather in delucia trammel. why cause it's in guard zone and he can't be killed he basically presses start and goes to bed...Makes it hard for someone working taming when he recalls in and kills everything in 30 secs...But the honest players can name names and the staff will not check up on the accusations.. but let a member of -M- page a gm on my family during a family hunt nigt cause they think we are botting and bam forsetti shows up to make sure we are not bots... hmmmm...-M- got the staff in their pockets? we all know HZ has the staff in their pockets.
Next time Forseti shows up to check on you tell him to check the mechanics of smelting and see if he can get it fixed. He likes to look at how mechanics work.

I’m pretty sure he has cooking all figured out by now.

Until then ............

...... Enjoy The Silence

Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world

Painful to me
Pierce right through me
Can't you understand?
Oh my little one

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed