Vender Gate

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Vender Gate

Post by Bama »

You obviously have forgotten about the group running the place before this group

To quote the Tragically Hip

We are ahead by a century

Though there are times I'd like to e bolt Eos
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Souced

Post by Souced »

no i have not forgotten they did things out in the open and got busted and tossed Selene is more sneaky on how she does things so she will not get tossed for playing her own little friends game club
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

Souced wrote:no i have not forgotten they did things out in the open and got busted and tossed Selene is more sneaky on how she does things so she will not get tossed for playing her own little friends game club
Did you just accuse Selene of creating items and giving them to her friends? Oh, this should get interesting :popcorn:

Didn't sgt slaughter do something like this, then get banned or something? :coffee:
Souced

Post by Souced »

no she has never done nothing like that as far as i know

and yes that is why he got tossed
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
bjeb2478

Post by bjeb2478 »

you aint the first person over the years to question her ways and what she does she does in my opinion she might not get shit right and might get stuff right all the time have i ever spoken to selene yes i have probably a lot more than most i would have claimed a long time ago she and i was (in game wise) good friends we spoke a lot NEVER did i get given anything from gm's apart from harrassed when they were bullying me (Playing) but at the same time i just feel like this whole post is a big fat FUCK YOU to selene dont you understand ill say it again she does this shard FOR FREE and could probably do without being questioned or scrutinised and generally being pissed off while she is trying to work on here again FOR FREE lay off dude if i was doing all the shit on this shard that the gm's were doing and had someone like you questioning everything i was doing id just ban your ass good job i aint a gm!
The Silvertiger wrote:Monk's a scammer!? No way!
Duque and The Silvertiger like this.
Souced

Post by Souced »

i guess we as a shard get what we pay for her then still say she is over paid
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Her poop doesn't stink...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
bjeb2478

Post by bjeb2478 »

you sir are a complete cunt! :D and i hope you get syphilis and die!
The Silvertiger wrote:Monk's a scammer!? No way!
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Wow, this thread is a tribute for the mentally impaired!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Made In Quebec wrote:Wow, this thread is a tribute for the mentally impaired!
Where's opy?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."