Vender Gate

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Souced

Vender Gate

Post by Souced »

LOL funny last month the gm couldn't figure out how to use the time stamps on peoples bids for the vender spots and ran it another day yet this time they are going to use the time stamps in the thread. I guess they can be taught. eiher that or the correct people had the spots this time around which is more likely. Just pointing out how it is different and inconsistent.
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Tetra
Demise Administrator

Re: Vender Gate

Post by Tetra »

Try getting your bid in before the deadline posted in the original thread and this wouldn't be an issue.
Tetra
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
Souced

Post by Souced »

lol i did last month and when the gm didn;t get there in time to close it she just extended it instead of looking at the time stamps like i mentioned for her to do it not that hard to figure out and then this month it is done by time stamp but why not last month??
It is exactly what i have come to expect from this gm who runs things this time i will do this next time something else can never make their mind up. so wishing they would just move on and leave demise we would be better for it
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Souced

Post by Souced »

either leave or be consistent on what they do and treat everyone equally would be nice

and in case you missed it this was the way it was handled last month
Selene
Demise Administrator
Post#15 » May 4th, 2017, 8:43 pm
I'm Letting this thread run until 7 pm Eastern tomorrow night(Friday), due to IRL I was not able to lock the thread tonight, sorry for any inconvenience caused. :(
Selene
Last edited by Souced on June 5th, 2017, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tetra
Demise Administrator

Post by Tetra »

Souced wrote:lol i did last month and when the gm didn;t get there in time to close it she just extended it instead of looking at the time stamps like i mentioned for her to do it not that hard to figure out and then this month it is done by time stamp but why not last month??
It is exactly what i have come to expect from this gm who runs things this time i will do this next time something else can never make their mind up. so wishing they would just move on and leave demise we would be better for it
Selene asked the opinion of other staff members to see what would be fair for this month, and we decided that going by the time stamps would be the best option, considering how there is a deadline posted.

Selene does more good of this shard than you apparently know of, especially if you are spouting that we should be rid of her for something as trivial as the vendor gate auction.. Asking a staff member to leave for something like that is absolutely ridiculous.

If you think Demise would be better off without her, you are horrendously mistaken.
Tetra
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It's okay, it happens but pay attention to what you read more, Souced, maybe one day you will win some bidding in the trade section.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on June 5th, 2017, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Souced

Post by Souced »

like i said every time it is different same post last month as this month why is it handled 2 different ways?? only thing that has changed is the people who hold the spots for the gates

and i am sure it will be done differently in the future depending on which mood someone is in at the time
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Selene is the best staff member... You can thank her for all the events... While I agree maybe she should have checked timestamps last month, but she got it right the second time... You also suck for telling her to leave... I wish I could hit you with the ban hammer right now... in the face... ban your face from existence! You suck! Go jump in a lake!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Souced

Post by Souced »

if she is the best i would hate to see the worst!!
The Silvertiger

Souced wrote:if she is the best i would hate to see the worst!!
Jump in a lake... If you don't like the best of what demise has to offer feel free to leave.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Xionu likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Souced wrote:LOL funny last month the gm couldn't figure out how to use the time stamps on peoples bids for the vender spots and ran it another day yet this time they are going to use the time stamps in the thread. I guess they can be taught. eiher that or the correct people had the spots this time around which is more likely. Just pointing out how it is different and inconsistent.
Weren't you one of the ones upset last month at how it was handled? And now they've decided to do it differently probably to make you and whoever else was upset happy, and obviously that didn't work.

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Souced

Post by Souced »

like i said one month we do it this way next month lets do it a different way can;t wait to see how it gets screwed up next month and how they handle it just for the record i agree with how it was handled this month that is not the issue, the issue is WHY is it different this time from last time?
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Souced wrote:like i said one month we do it this way next month lets do it a different way can;t wait to see how it gets screwed up next month and how they handle it just for the record i agree with how it was handled this month that is not the issue, the issue is WHY is it different this time from last time?
It seems to me that staff took into consideration your complaints last month, decided to change it in order to be more fair, and yet you're still complaining. What's the lesson you want staff to take away from this? To never listen to the input of players? Crikey.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger

Just tell me this whole post was to troll me and I won't consider you an idiot...

For always and eternity!
https://68.media.tumblr.com/22f15d6991a ... o1_500.png
Selling List & Vendor

Souced

Post by Souced »

Ok lets break this down ,
It seems to me that staff took into consideration your complaints last month, decided to change it in order to be more fair,
fair enough on that point, but why not state it someplace(oh yeah then they might have to be CONSISTENT with something)
and maybe admit when they messed it up,(we all mess stuff up) even if it in a pm or grab the person in game and chat

and yet you're still complaining.
not at the way it was handled just why is it different this time?

What's the lesson you want staff to take away from this?
To be consistent in what they do?

To never listen to the input of players?
Listen access come up with a solution if one is need implement it and STAY CONSISTENT with it.