Loooong Over due

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
bjeb2478

Loooong Over due

Post by bjeb2478 »

CUB! we need that in our lives right about now! items are way too over priced and cub should sort that right out. Not only that though will drop the world save time right down! PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A CUB?
The Silvertiger wrote:Monk's a scammer!? No way!
Extremist223

Re: Loooong Over due

Post by Extremist223 »

Why would a cub change the item prices? I thought people submit garbage items for points?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I vote to spawn "a tornado" everyday that will wipe away one house and delete all the items located there. I agree, you can start the mayhem from my small house.
Siemo

Post by Siemo »

what's a CUB?
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Clean Up Britannia, as the original Clean Up Britannia (1999) and Spring Cleaning 2008 before it, is designed to reduce the load on the shards in order to maintain acceptable performance. This cleaning event is a hybrid between the two aforementioned cleaning events. Players place items they no longer desire into house trash barrels or public trash receptacles. Once the item is deleted (public trash receptacles are immediate; house trash barrels are three minutes), the character that threw it away is awarded points. All of the trash containers has a context menu entry to appraise items to get their approximate point value to see if they are worth throwing away. These points are then redeemed from cleanup officers near New Haven bank or West Britain Bank (Trammel and Felucca) and near the central fountain in New Magincia (Trammel and Felucca).
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Chacal wrote:
Clean Up Britannia, as the original Clean Up Britannia (1999) and Spring Cleaning 2008 before it, is designed to reduce the load on the shards in order to maintain acceptable performance. This cleaning event is a hybrid between the two aforementioned cleaning events. Players place items they no longer desire into house trash barrels or public trash receptacles. Once the item is deleted (public trash receptacles are immediate; house trash barrels are three minutes), the character that threw it away is awarded points. All of the trash containers has a context menu entry to appraise items to get their approximate point value to see if they are worth throwing away. These points are then redeemed from cleanup officers near New Haven bank or West Britain Bank (Trammel and Felucca) and near the central fountain in New Magincia (Trammel and Felucca).
And remember. When you clean up Britannia you become a vacuum cleaner lol
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I've been saving shit specifically to throw away for a CUB event lol
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
bjeb2478 likes this.
argile

Post by argile »

I'm told a CUB would fix the lag issue on Baracoon's Alter!!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

argile wrote:I'm told a CUB would fix the lag issue on Baracoon's Alter!!
Take off your tinfoil hat it's fuckin up your WiFi signal
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

only thing the cub will do is reduce the save time which is kinda needed its getting bad lately, but it would also flood the market with more quivers of infinity which is needed becuase it will lower the price then, they are far to expensive these days. last cub they costed 16mill, now its like 50-60mill i think which is pretty ridiculous. I wouldnt mind a cub because I need to finish my damn phoenix armor set, no one is selling the pieces i need.
Discord: Amish#1299
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

personally i would like to have a few trees, and maybe if they give beehive this time would be nice to be able to live off the lands and not need to buy apples to feed my ostard and honey for my parrot's.

however, I've had this conversation with a few people and a good point is always brought up that people now save specifically for cub, and just creates a problem over time, in all reality cub should be implemented fully as it is on OSI. retard the points and make items more expensive thus taking longer for everybody to have opportunity. this is american server correct? we all want participation trophy!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Amish Hammer and Chacal like this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

One way to fix people hoarding is to do a cub and make sure it is clear that is will be the LAST ONE. So people don't hoard again after it's over
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Servos and Chacal like this.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Somehow CUB sound like "hey, let's store a good amount of shit and hope saves get to 16 seconds!" :P
zulu2401 wrote:And remember. When you clean up Britannia you become a vacuum cleaner lol
booyakasha.
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

CUB as a periodic event doesn't seems to help things, since people just hoarde stuff and wait. Maybe make it permanent and reduce the amount of points given drastically?

On a side note, I'd love some quivers and samurai helmets.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Extremist223 wrote:Why would a cub change the item prices? I thought people submit garbage items for points?
You get more points the less trashy the item is...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."