Not Everyone in Heartwood is AFK!!!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Janky

Not Everyone in Heartwood is AFK!!!

Post by Janky »

I get it, you hate AFK scripters.....I do too. :beathorse: But shit, we ain't all AFK, you're just being a douche bag by placing crap in the way. If you have the time and the energy to come there to put candelabra's and chests in our way, then REPORT THEM!!! :twisted:

When you are putting crap in our way, you are actually doing the same thing you are pissed at them about....breaking the rules! You might think you are helping the server because "AKF scripting hurts the economy," but you are hurting the server too with a shitty attitude. :roll:

Also, just because people don't respond to you doesn't mean they are AFK....they have NO obligation to respond to other players, just GMs. I'm sick of stopping my script to move your trash and respond to you spamming the area. GO AWAY! :arrow:
april0395 likes this.
Bad Religion

Re: Not Everyone in Heartwood is AFK!!!

Post by Bad Religion »

ill be down there later to train up my tinkering so get your scavenger macro ready
The Silvertiger and Janky like this.
Janky

Re: Not Everyone in Heartwood is AFK!!!

Post by Janky »

Don't forget to add some all cap spamming to your script!!! LOL I can't wait to see you! ;)
Bad Religion likes this.