Jewelery with nice mods

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Venom

Jewelery with nice mods

Post by Venom »

Hello guys,

Where do you guys hunt all nice rings and bracs? Is it possible to get something valuable without luck?

Thank for answer.
Discord -> _David_#2916
Veteran Noobie

Re: Jewelery with nice mods

Post by Veteran Noobie »

i would reccomend fighting mobs that have AOS lootpacks so you are more likely to get jewels ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Venom wrote:Hello guys,

Where do you guys hunt all nice rings and bracs? Is it possible to get something valuable without luck?

Thank for answer.
Really any mob with a decent lootpack works... It's best if you get 1 shot kills. It is possible to get valuable stuff without luck. You can actually get the same things with luck that you can without it. You just get good things more often.

UO has the thing called a random number generator, rng for short. This rng is basically like the old dungeons and dragons. It rolls for almost everything. So every corpse that is created it rolls for lootpack bump, number of magic items to drop, number of mods on each item, and intensity of mods on each item. What luck does is give you an extra roll on each stage of the process. Aka it gives you better chances to get the same numbers on the dice that you can get without luck.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion likes this.
Venom

Post by Venom »

The Silvertiger wrote:

Thank for answer.
Really any mob with a decent lootpack works... It's best if you get 1 shot kills. It is possible to get valuable stuff without luck. You can actually get the same things with luck that you can without it. You just get good things more often.

UO has the thing called a random number generator, rng for short. This rng is basically like the old dungeons and dragons. It rolls for almost everything. So every corpse that is created it rolls for lootpack bump, number of magic items to drop, number of mods on each item, and intensity of mods on each item. What luck does is give you an extra roll on each stage of the process. Aka it gives you better chances to get the same numbers on the dice that you can get without luck.
Do balrons, blood elementals, swoop etc. have decent lootpack?
Can i get something good from those monsters?

Thank you.
Discord -> _David_#2916
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

RNG hates me. I roll with 1565 Luck and don't get much of anything.
alllex

Post by alllex »

Miasma is the best you can kill 5xpack
pumpkin.
Legacy likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Ancient liches in Khaldun
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Venom wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:

Thank for answer.

Do balrons, blood elementals, swoop etc. have decent lootpack?

Thank you.
I farm people. They drop suits and lots of potions. I also farm farmers. They got good shit and bags of sending :D
Always have an escape plan though. Found myself running from 18 loop after killing their sampire. Barely had time to loot lol.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Again, you can give details, you can decorate your stories with emotions but no one is going to believe that you actually went solo. Never happened not going to happen.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Again, you can give details, you can decorate your stories with emotions but no one is going to believe that you actually went solo. Never happened not going to happen.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't have to go solo. I always got your mom with me.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Dread spiders, poison elementals, lich lords.

If you can 1-shot it and it drop 3-5 items per kill with 500+ gold, it's probably a good thing to kill for loot.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Venom wrote: Do balrons, blood elementals, swoop etc. have decent lootpack?

Thank you.
Yes. The problem is that they tend to take too long to kill. As suggested by chicken little: lich lords, dread spiders, and poison elementals are some of the best. Miasma and swoop are decent due to the large number of items, but due to elven items and kill time they aren't the best. Truth is that anytime you are killing something that give 3 or more items every time then you'll be ok.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Indika

Post by Indika »

Sadly some of the best jewelry I've ever seen has come from the Heartwood quest
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

most realistic get all nice ring and brace in TEST SERVER, here admins already FIXED LOOTING CHANCE FOR 15 HCI and 1/3 casting [just need wait for implement in normal server]

normal server is just a bit bugged, chance looting something nice 1x per years, [i mean if help all players in shard farming 24/7], other way solo farming never gve you nice jewels

in all shard exist 50 decent jewels and 35 are create frst year in shard with admins [something like earring with mage skills and some others] after admins stoped create them droping just more 15 more at all [1 per years],

YES REALITY IS CRUEL