pricing on this shard

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tanya

Re: pricing on this shard

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:
Tanya wrote:Price ML Arty changed. Each arty 30k-50k perma gate #3.
Good luck buying it!

I don't see any what are you talking about?
gate.jpg
gate.jpg (114.63 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
MelodyTFA likes this.
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Tanya wrote:
Opywang wrote:
Tanya wrote:Price ML Arty changed. Each arty 30k-50k perma gate #3.
Good luck buying it!

gate.jpg
I tryed to add a razor screenshot of opywang waiting at my mall for hours for me to add 1 skull, but when i try to attach the image it says its too large, what am i doing wrong?
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Buy a T Map or something, Anything JUST BUY SOMETHING, don't just stand there.... People think its wierd
Ajani likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

MelodyTFA wrote:
Tanya wrote:
Opywang wrote:

gate.jpg
I tryed to add a razor screenshot of opywang waiting at my mall for hours for me to add 1 skull, but when i try to attach the image it says its too large, what am i doing wrong?
I am not sure maybe razor makes it not in jpg format and its too large... Try "print screen" button and copy it to Paint, then save as jpg, or convert that image with Paint to jpg format.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
MelodyTFA likes this.
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Tanya wrote:
MelodyTFA wrote:
Tanya wrote: gate.jpg
I am not sure maybe razor makes it not in jpg format and its too large... Try "print screen" button and copy it to Paint, then save as jpg, or convert that image with Paint to jpg format.
Thx, il try it later on =)
MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Opywang wrote:
MelodyTFA wrote:Buy a T Map or something, Anything JUST BUY SOMETHING, don't just stand there.... People think its wierd
lol at least you didn't ban me from the house.

One person has already banned me for buying out her stuff.

Awkward right lol?
I wont ban you, but you must become more creative with what you buy..... I Mean skulls and bag of sendings...... Im the only one selling nice tombstones..... Dont you want to be the only one to sell tombstone? Buy me out!........... Later il add a skull to the vendor as a reward for your good behavior
ortiz and An Elemental like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang I have 2 totem of the voids would you like to buy them from me?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Opywang wrote:Looks like I am helping everybody get richer by raising price on everything, and it's working.

Hzs has refused to give the spawn to the community, and now everything costing more. Fellucca is suppose to be feeding gold to Trammel, but it's going backward now it's trammel feeding gold to Fellucca.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ortiz likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:Opywang I have 2 totem of the voids would you like to buy them from me?
void is not working out for me nobody is buying them at 500k lol.
no shit? :shock: ya don't say? :shock: :shock:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani likes this.