SHOW IT, ARE YOU MOST RICH

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MMMartin

SHOW IT, ARE YOU MOST RICH

Post by MMMartin »

Sebold, Alvin and Amish Hammer like this.
Veteran Noobie

Re: SHOW IT, ARE YOU MOST RICH

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Do you sell charge of dye?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Alvin likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I think I win if its based only on town stuff...

Discord: Amish#1299
hakja and Alvin like this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

how much for trinket?
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Alvin likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

That's some deep meaning question. I am happy someone finally asked it. "Balance your UO career, how shamelessly rich are you?"

First of all, I think this event made a covetous race of a place that should be considered rather as a fun activity. It explains why all these people in halloween are creepy and sleepless. Being rich is a quality that fills us with greatness, power, we are becoming some kind of authority. It can rule our hearts to that point, we desire more and more as it reflects how much in power we are. This case is no different because people define the possession of conjurer's trinket as luxurious and desirable. This item moved many people and we needed to go through violent discussion of 7 pages just because of it. I understand this item can found the whole suit to one newbie but there are many people with already 3 suits on their characters and are more attracted to it than a fly attracted to my cu sidhe's poop. So, anyway being rich is egoistic. It doesn't really tell who are we. I fear it ruled many people.

Despite of my small appetites, I want to be rich as well, however in another way, the more beautiful way, where the only thing worthy to fight for, is human relations. Because, the antivirtues were dispelled, I will tell you what's on my mind. I am being rich only when I can give something to others. What do I give that I sound so cocky? I give skill to my teammates and since I don't believe the talisman has an outstanding impact on the game. I, Annihilator, promise I will quit the game, if anyone with this talisman kills me 1 vs. 1.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I am not wealthy at all I am very poor :(
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

uncouth

Yes
ohaa02.png
ohaa02.png (264.61 KiB) Viewed 5189 times
MB

Post by MB »

Servos, hakja, Sgfcat and 6 others like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

MB wrote:Image
can i have some of that moneys? :?:
Discord: Amish#1299
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

W
T
F
:o
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Otim O'Connel and Ajani like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

coveiro wrote:
MB wrote: W
T
F
:o
photoshop; MB is a pathological liar and cannot be trusted, however there was (is?) a player with even more money in the vendor
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
cocosas

Post by cocosas »

photoshop rulz !
coveiro likes this.
Shake

Post by Shake »

doesn't matter how much you cheat,I still kill you consistently
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

11-04-2016 14.06.22.jpg
11-04-2016 14.06.22.jpg (224.2 KiB) Viewed 4878 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Being rich is completely irrelevant.

The real riches are your mental jewels, and using them to enjoy every moment in life, even while playing this game, when it's still nothing but a curse.

When someone brags about how rich they are on a fuckin' video game, it goes to show what kind of lifestyle they have, and proves that they have nothing else to do with their time. It totally doesn't impress me, at all.

The End.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.