SHOW IT, ARE YOU MOST RICH

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: SHOW IT, ARE YOU MOST RICH

Post by Ajani »

Thoth wrote:Maybe you guys can take all that uo wealth with you when you die, and heaven will be uo 24 7 with perfect items, no lag, and your mom's basement will turn into a castle...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSqUzBewAdA
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
alllex

Post by alllex »

a taste of my richest
stuff.JPG
stuff.JPG (80.17 KiB) Viewed 4008 times
pumpkin.
Indika, hakja, ortiz and 4 others like this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

tanya.jpg
tanya.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 3993 times
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Shake

Post by Shake »

Anthony File wrote:Shake, when have you killed MB? You run from 1v1s. In a field fight the second you even see so much as a magic arrow hit you, you run away to no end. If just one of your teammates dies, instead of trying too get them up, you run and give up. If you are outnumbered, you run straight to the gate and gate hop away. If you do end up dying you're not to be seen for the rest of the day. You are the biggest puss bag on here and act like insurance is non replenishable.

HueHueHue I'm going to para blow and efield! Oh shit I failed! Run!
Watch mbs videos.

Also I own you 1v1 every time you're alone which is rare.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Anthony File is so fuckin' predictable it isn't even funny anymore, which was absolutely hillarious at first.

Explosion! - MAFB LOOP! - CONFLAG!

FAIL!

MAFB LOOP! -Realizes it doesn't kill anyone and then runs into a gate or dies trying!

Everytime you die in a 1v1, it's either the excuse of "lag" or "I disconnected".

Cmon guy.. It's the shame shit every day!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Shake you've never 'owned' me 1v1, whereas I've killed you 1v1 a few times when you didn't actually run like a puss.

Logan I've only pulled the "Lag" card once, and that was because of the people I live with were uploading an online auction. Which I showed you screenshots of my consistent 300-800ms ping.

I also don't gate hop or run from ANY fight even when outnumbered 1v10+, not sure where you got that idea but I don't even have a gatehop gump macro like your pal Shake.

I also get plenty of kills, but as far as my method of killing, what do you expect from a pure alchemist mage? I use all the spells, abilities and potions at my disposal for my template.

You want me to play with more diversity? Cool, my archer is just about finished, just need a bracelet, and I will have a necromage the second I get a sc-0, DCI, Mageweapon. You know, like the one you sold for junk lol.
Last edited by Anthony File on November 6th, 2016, 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Anthony File wrote:Shake you've never 'owned' me 1v1, whereas I've killed you 1v1 a few times when you didn't actually run like a puss.

Logan I've only pulled the "Lag" card once, and that was because of the people I live with were uploading an online auction. Which I showed you screenshots of my consistent 300-800ms ping.

I also don't gate hop or run from ANY fight even when outnumbered 1v10+, not sure where you got that idea but I don't even have a gatehop gump macro like your pal Shake.
Attachments
salty.jpg
salty.jpg (108.4 KiB) Viewed 3879 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Demise Vet likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Cmon Anthony! You should know that you dont use tactics with a magewep you buffoon!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Mors and Demise Vet like this.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

congradulations MB and Alex have won the special olympics
Tempest and Alvin like this.
Shake

Post by Shake »

:beathorse: :beathorse:

kobra, Sebold, Ajani and 2 others like this.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

tough day for anthony file lmao
Ajani likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Anthony always gettin' pooped on..
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Now that he's joined hz, he dies more than ever before.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

It's funny because Anthony File went in 1v20+ and it still took 2+ minutes for you to kill him.
Then he called on a solid 10 man group and wiped 20+ of you.
Mors

Post by Mors »

Anthony file is a liar scammer and shitbag that steals from his own family ....
which is the average Hz member ....
soooo I believe he's exactly where he belongs
Strictly for looks
Anthony File likes this.