Newbie here, what's a good template for farming gold? and where's some good spots?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
DominusBlack

Newbie here, what's a good template for farming gold? and where's some good spots?

Post by DominusBlack »

Everything is so damn expensive, so far all my best stuff was gifted by other helpful players and I can barely afford to keep it insured. But I'm looking to strike out on my own and make some cash. I'm currently a necro/mage/weaver but I have a feeling a mage/tamer might be better or easier to make money with?
discord: Dominus#3781
Bad Religion

Re: Newbie here, what's a good template for farming gold? and where's some good spots?

Post by Bad Religion »

can farm mobs in doom pretty easy and collect the deamon bones as well as gold. then sell the gold skulls for 1-300k, with gift of renewal on and 2 natures fury down in the lich room, you can get 1k bones in about 10 minutes and a ton of gold. Can also just kill wisps/blood elementals in ilshear. They drop good loot, die pretty fast, and not too much risk of dying. Just wither spam them in wraith form. They also respawn almost instantly.
DominusBlack

Re: Newbie here, what's a good template for farming gold? and where's some good spots?

Post by DominusBlack »

Thanks that's exactly the tip I was looking for. Nature's Fury is the one of the spells i'm still missing, didn't realise it was that good, but I can farm the pixie in sanctuary to get it.
discord: Dominus#3781
Steemx

Post by Steemx »

off topic, where you kill the Exodus overseers and minions to complete the quest of spellweaving?
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

try honesty I think is in the ter mur illishinar desert

also I think cheapest template is a weaponskill tamer. you start with 50 taming, 50 lore, 20 chiv, 60 str, then grab the weapon quest.
Last edited by pimpinez on July 9th, 2017, 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
EV

Post by EV »

heartwood quest is easiest for starting out.

make 4 accounts and giver. you be filthy rich in a month.
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Steemx wrote:off topic, where you kill the Exodus overseers and minions to complete the quest of spellweaving?
Go to ilsnear-compassion, follow the mountain southwest until you arrive at a gypsy town. Next to that you will see a cave entrance that takes you through the mountain. go about 5 screens south/southwest and you will see a huge building, that is the entrance to Exodus Dungeon where you will find the mobs you seek. Remeber that you need to take down their reflect with magery, then you kill them with physical.

Also, the quest is much easier if you do the other version in sanctuary, imo.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

It's a little further than I said previously:
Steemx likes this.
Steemx

Post by Steemx »

Bad Religion wrote:
Steemx wrote:off topic, where you kill the Exodus overseers and minions to complete the quest of spellweaving?
Go to ilsnear-compassion, follow the mountain southwest until you arrive at a gypsy town. Next to that you will see a cave entrance that takes you through the mountain. go about 5 screens south/southwest and you will see a huge building, that is the entrance to Exodus Dungeon where you will find the mobs you seek. Remeber that you need to take down their reflect with magery, then you kill them with physical.

Also, the quest is much easier if you do the other version in sanctuary, imo.

Tyvm, i have the quest in my quest log 2 weeks and i had no idea where to go xD. thanks, i have a necro mage just with a lrc suite, can do it solo?.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yes but if you are bad it might be a good idea to bring a friend
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Energy vortexes make good friends for killing rats. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."