Free Gauntlet Trip... 20ish minutes.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Free Gauntlet Trip... 20ish minutes.

Post by The Silvertiger »

Leaving at 3:45pm est/15:45 est.

Gathering at the sorceress.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek-

Re: Free Gauntlet Trip... 20ish minutes.

Post by Vitek- »

ur such a nice guy silvertiger
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Vitek- wrote:ur such a nice guy silvertiger
Reported for "Lies"
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

It's a scam.
The Silvertiger

See what actually happened is...

When everyone got there, I opened a gate to fel and compelled them to come inside by saying fel idoc castle. Then I just withered them down, got lucky with the insurance bug, and picked up an insured orny and blessed sash. Then, I e-fielded their ghosts and recalled to Luna.End of made up story: No one came to sorceress by 3:45, so I listened to the Fairfield Four and went through the lonesome valley to the gauntlet.
Selling List & Vendor

kolbycrouch likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

The Silvertiger wrote:See what actually happened is...

When everyone got there, I opened a gate to fel and compelled them to come inside by saying fel idoc castle. Then I just withered them down, got lucky with the insurance bug, and picked up an insured orny and blessed sash. Then, I e-fielded their ghosts and recalled to Luna.End of made up story: No one came to sorceress by 3:45, so I listened to the Fairfield Four and went through the lonesome valley to the gauntlet.
Yo let me borrow that orny for a bit.