Script problems with EVERYTHING

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zzillizz

Script problems with EVERYTHING

Post by zzillizz »

Anybody else having problems with all things steam scripts?
First it seemed to be only after world saves...now everything breaks.
My miner just stops mining...stopping and restarting the script doesn't work...only closing the client...then it breaks again within 5 minutes.
Turning in bods, it's not pulling the bods out of the filled book...and is extremely delayed. When it does half work, it doesn't put the new bod into the book, and I end up with 10 new bods in my pack. Trying to fill bods, the script freezes and I get the "you're already holding an item."
I seriously can't do ANYTHING!!
Still pinging at under 50
pimpinez

Re: Script problems with EVERYTHING

Post by pimpinez »

try razer
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Sounds like EOS finally got the Anti-Steam script set up and working on the server. I thought it wouldnt go in for a long while.

Thanks EOS!
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

zzillizz wrote:Anybody else having problems with all things steam scripts?
First it seemed to be only after world saves...now everything breaks.
My miner just stops mining...stopping and restarting the script doesn't work...only closing the client...then it breaks again within 5 minutes.
Turning in bods, it's not pulling the bods out of the filled book...and is extremely delayed. When it does half work, it doesn't put the new bod into the book, and I end up with 10 new bods in my pack. Trying to fill bods, the script freezes and I get the "you're already holding an item."
I seriously can't do ANYTHING!!
Still pinging at under 50
Have you recently changed your client?
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

zzillizz wrote: I seriously can't do ANYTHING!!
Have you tried to stop cheating ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
zulu2401 likes this.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Y'all so original and creative in your responses. Why don't you go posting on all the topics in cartog and scribe and bitch at the people writing the scripts. I'm not afk, I'm not running 24/7 gold bots. You wanna bitch at me or make fun of me for actually trying to do something in the game (boding) legitimately and legally. Not to mention time consuming and actually NOT fully automated. You're special...feel proud of yourselves...or better yet think how ironic it is slaughter calls me a cheater.
:popcorn:
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

please explain to me how do I cheat? because I do not ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

HAHA Slaughter you have been banned how many times? does your mother pay for your vpn as well? All you do is sit in your mothers basement stuffing your fat face, beating off to Hentai, stalking people on facebook, and trolling uo get a life and a job and maybe move out of mothers basement you fat lazy slob.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Howrothe wrote:HAHA Slaughter you have been banned how many times? does your mother pay for your vpn as well? All you do is sit in your mothers basement stuffing your fat face, beating off to Hentai, stalking people on facebook, and trolling uo get a life and a job and maybe move out of mothers basement you fat lazy slob.

Hi Tobe, I did not want to throw this forum account of yours under the bus but since you asked for it...

vpn? what is this exactly? I did a search through google and it said virtual private network for accessing the interwebs anonymously, i heard this is being used in UO for people to afk farm heartwood and other resources??

I really enjoy the big bad mommy jokes on the internet, so here we go lets clarify a few things, my mother is a used and abused piece of trash, personally she reminds me of your mother, a jack rabbit.

Fat? yes at one point in my life I was fat, but now I have became active, and do things other than sit infront of this screen all day long. so try again with the shitty remarks, because at the end of the day I am the dominate one.

Please get to the back of the bus, you will be let off last, when I stop this bus you will be clubbed and thrown into a puddle under the bus.
Attachments
ban.jpg
ban.jpg (26.58 KiB) Viewed 3626 times

Alvin likes this.
suiris

Post by suiris »

your trouble seems to be caused by the scripts rather than anything else. Probably when the world saves the scripts enters a endless loop due to condition. I suppose you are using MB script from scribe section to mine, he did not include world save check in that one (probably intentionally) and the script gets stuck if the save catches it in a particular section.
The issue with turn script is probably the same.