I am starting to get the impression that this EV character isn't actually quitting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Supercreep

I am starting to get the impression that this EV character isn't actually quitting

Post by Supercreep »

Just sayin...
Made In Quebec

Re: I am starting to get the impression that this EV character isn't actually quitting

Post by Made In Quebec »

Sounds like a reasonable doubt.
Legacy likes this.
Legacy

Re: I am starting to get the impression that this EV character isn't actually quitting

Post by Legacy »

I never believed it
Lucifall
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

This is MARKETING

We are talking about him while he is doing a lot of money saying this lie of quitting UO
ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Oh he is quitting alright. And has the best deals on everything because of it!
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I trust EV, and I will continue buying his items to make him feel better when he has an urge to leave the server.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert