Racist Player?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anonymous Group

Racist Player?

Post by Anonymous Group »

I was jailed for no reason.... I did not commit a jailable offensive I have never commited a jailable offense before and I have never been jailed before but for some reason while I was training necromancy last night I was put in jail and my name was changed to generic player... see I wouldn't have much of a big problem with my name being changed because ya know free name change deed.... and I wouldn't have much of a problem if I were to be jailed for 30 minutes but... I was jailed for 6 hours and id have to say.... its probably because I'm black
and so now that ive said it I think the staff member who jailed me should not be as racist to players and should apologize and give me a free name change deed to change my name to something else
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
The Silvertiger

Re: Racist Staff Member?

Post by The Silvertiger »

What was your name?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Prisons are an industry my friend. Part of their deals with state governments is being provided a minimum amount of incarcerents. It's an ugly system....
hrs024 and atomic chicken like this.
Anonymous Group

Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

lol, I hope you are just trolling...

How the hell d'you expect staff members to know your f'ing skin color when they jail your pixels, makes no sense.

Your name was most obviously innapropriate, you were jailed for using an innapropriate name, and you will now be known as Generic Player as a consequence.

Afford your own NCD if you want, and learn to use appropriate character names to avoid any issues like this in the future.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

training necro? was this you?

Discord: Amish#1299
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Anonymous Group wrote:I was jailed for no reason.... I did not commit a jailable offensive I have never commited a jailable offense before and I have never been jailed before but for some reason while I was training necromancy last night I was put in jail and my name was changed to generic player... see I wouldn't have much of a big problem with my name being changed because ya know free name change deed.... and I wouldn't have much of a problem if I were to be jailed for 30 minutes but... I was jailed for 6 hours and id have to say.... its probably because I'm black
and so now that ive said it I think the staff member who jailed me should not be as racist to players and should apologize and give me a free name change deed to change my name to something else

Not only are they racist they are sexist as well
I have 2 characters that have had their names changed to Generic Player

And yet they don't have a problem with the one character I have named Fa King Guy
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Anonymous Group

Bama wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:I was jailed for no reason.... I did not commit a jailable offensive I have never commited a jailable offense before and I have never been jailed before but for some reason while I was training necromancy last night I was put in jail and my name was changed to generic player... see I wouldn't have much of a big problem with my name being changed because ya know free name change deed.... and I wouldn't have much of a problem if I were to be jailed for 30 minutes but... I was jailed for 6 hours and id have to say.... its probably because I'm black

And yet they don't have a problem with the one character I have named Fa King Guy
your names were changed but were you jailed for 6 hours?

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I ❤ the KKK.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Anonymous Group and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Anonymous Group wrote:
Bama wrote:

your names were changed but were you jailed for 6 hours?
No I was banned
So 6 hours and a name change
The horror
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:I ❤ the KKK.
You know that isn't cool but I understand

People have got to take a step back and breathe a little

I understand people wanting to take down statues that offend them I feel the same way about a couple of statues in Tuscaloosa
Both the Sabin and Bryant statues offend me

Even ESPN has gotten stupid

Next week in Charlottesville Va. the play by play commentator that was going to call that football game has been removed from that game because of his name
His name is Robert Lee
ESPN didn't want any crap going on after what happen there 2 weeks ago but come on
This play by play guy is freaking Asian

If the guy was Black and named Robert Lee ........

Why stop there are they going to remove the word

......... "generally" next?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Monia

Post by Monia »

Bama wrote:

I understand people wanting to take down statues that offend them I feel the same way about a couple of statues in Tuscaloosa

Next week in Charlottesville Va. the play by play commentator that was going to call that football game has been removed from that game because of his name
His name is Robert Lee
ESPN didn't want any crap going on after what happen there 2 weeks ago but come on

I am offended by Martin Luther King Jr. I am offended that America celebrates his birthday. I am offended by february being black heritage month. I am offended so I think they should remove his existence from history.

But then again, Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and no one wants to hear it.
Anonymous Group

Monia wrote:
Bama wrote:

His name is Robert Lee

I am offended by Martin Luther King Jr. I am offended that America celebrates his birthday. I am offended by february being black heritage month. I am offended so I think they should remove his existence from history.

But then again, Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and no one wants to hear it.
AMEN

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Monia wrote:
Bama wrote:

His name is Robert Lee

I am offended by the words ..............

.......... "not" "see"

Say them quickly
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Monia wrote: I am offended by Martin Luther King Jr. I am offended that America celebrates his birthday. I am offended by february being black heritage month. I am offended so I think they should remove his existence from history.

So ummm what would you do if Black Heritage month was one of those that had 31 days?

And what about this Spanish thing

My grandfather didn't storm the beaches of Normandy to have America speak Spanish
We can barely speak English
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
hrs024 likes this.