Secret Slayers

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Secret Slayers

Post by Calvin »

lets make a list of all the slayers that seem useless, but are actually really good.

for example

Bird Slayer: works on swoop, pheonix
Scorpion Slayer: works on miasma
Snake Slayer: works on yamandons
Earth Elemental Slayer: works on all ore elementals

im looking for a use for these kind of items :)
Amish Hammer likes this.
Bad Religion

Re: Secret Slayers

Post by Bad Religion »

farm poison elementals with it? they are really good gold/loot and fast
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Calvin wrote: Image
I want that in a reptile bow
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I know someone that popped 2-3 10kk jewels a week off poison ele's. Now if you had said snow elemental it would be quite different.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

The Silvertiger wrote:I know someone that popped 2-3 10kk jewels a week off poison ele's. Now if you had said snow elemental it would be quite different.
I think those are the same loot pack as bloods. I have killed thousands of bloods with almost 1600 Luck and haven't gotten shit.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Supercreep wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I know someone that popped 2-3 10kk jewels a week off poison ele's. Now if you had said snow elemental it would be quite different.
I think those are the same loot pack as bloods. I have killed thousands of bloods with almost 1600 Luck and haven't gotten shit.
Yap, fuck blood elly
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

I think its me. I am pretty sure somewhere in the code is

If { supercreep }
drop dogshit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Supercreep wrote: drop dogshit

Syn_9-5_08.09.jpg
Syn_9-5_08.09.jpg (180.92 KiB) Viewed 3805 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

f { supercreep, bama }
drop dogshit
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

on osi, you could get old juka bows that had a slayer property pre aos, and modify them with GM carpenter LONG before Fletching Runics, to get a second slayer on the bow, this was extremely useful when you would get Demon/Daemon or Demon/ any ele slayer to do 150% damage to Darkfathers!

- Taken from UOguide

Some of these bows could be "double modified," to possess double slayer properties. If a Bowyer is lucky and produced a bow with both Demon and Elemental Slayer, such bows do 150% more damage to a Dark Father instead of the standard 100% Damage Increase. This applies only to a Dark Father.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Bird/Flame Slayer works well for Pyre, stacked with 100% Cold double strike weapon it drops rather quickly, and has one of the better loot packs in the game ;)

However now that I have shared my secret to instant wealth I expect all who farm pyre to give me 25% discount on any elite jewelry looted from this bird!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Tanya and The Silvertiger like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:on osi, you could get old juka bows that had a slayer property pre aos, and modify them with GM carpenter LONG before Fletching Runics, to get a second slayer on the bow, this was extremely useful when you would get Demon/Daemon or Demon/ any ele slayer to do 150% damage to Darkfathers!

- Taken from UOguide

Some of these bows could be "double modified," to possess double slayer properties. If a Bowyer is lucky and produced a bow with both Demon and Elemental Slayer, such bows do 150% more damage to a Dark Father instead of the standard 100% Damage Increase. This applies only to a Dark Father.
Fuck OSI. 100 DMG incr gear, 120 anat= 65Dmg incr
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

zulu2401 wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:on osi, you could get old juka bows that had a slayer property pre aos, and modify them with GM carpenter LONG before Fletching Runics, to get a second slayer on the bow, this was extremely useful when you would get Demon/Daemon or Demon/ any ele slayer to do 150% damage to Darkfathers!

- Taken from UOguide

Can you ever just keep your dirty whore mouth shut?

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:

- Taken from UOguide

Can you ever just keep your dirty whore mouth shut?
Can you ever keep your dirty whore ass cheeks closed? mystical llama herder
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

No one gives a fuck about OSI standards. Demise is unique and should remain that way. OSI servers are staffed by hundreds of full time paid employees. If you want OSI then go fuckin pay for an account every month or shut the fuck up and enjoy one of the most populated FREE< "KEY FUCK WORD RIGHT HERE" SERVERS on UO.