CUB event ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: CUB event ?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Perma cub even with afk farmers is fine.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

At this point in the game, people aren't like kids in a candy shop anymore, it's 2017, not 2005.

I say do a spring/summer/fall/winter cub, each year.

It'll keep people from hoarding useless shit that results in longer world saves and most importantly, it'll stop crybaby asshats from crying on the forums because they know that they are mandatory and will happen once per season.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

I prefer the osi-like perma cub... There will still be massive hoarding in between each cub.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:I prefer the osi-like perma cub... There will still be massive hoarding in between each cub.

I prefer it too, but there are those select-few people who will complain about "rich players getting richer". I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt and stating that it would sit well with all parties involved.

It'll never happen though.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Tempest wrote: "rich players getting richer"
It would be an inaccurate statement. A seasonal cub would be more beneficial to the rich. A permanent cub would drive the prices down like tots. There was a period of time where tots were so rare rbc went for 15kk. This was before the massive gold inflation and gold took longer to acquire.
Selling List & Vendor

Loler

Post by Loler »

Gold didnt take longer to acquire less people afk farmed.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest likes this.
The Silvertiger

Perma tots would be nice too, but there isn't as much negative impact from not adding it.
Selling List & Vendor

The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:Gold didnt take longer to acquire less people afk farmed.
Actually, if you count all the suit advancements you would find that to be inaccurate. There has also been a loot bump, which included gold, since then.
Selling List & Vendor

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:
Such a defeatist attitude

It took a few years to get them but we got them

We got 6 count them 6 new fermented wine hues

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=4&t=9872
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

I can actually farm the same ammount of money nekkid with just a soul seeker and 100 di as i can fully suited out.

the gold bump is obviously something im not aware of as i didnt play back then how much did the gold increase from double triple? or is it like 50 extra gold on a 850 gold monster making it 900 gold average now? Either way my statement stands.

The best difference in suits from back then to now is probably luck increase so you can loot better items. As far as gold goes its probably pretty close to the same depending on how much the gold bump actually bumped.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Dragons dropped 530 to 590
After the bump it is 1k give or take 50 gold

Ettin under 100
After just short of 200

Edit
And the spawn rate was no where close to what it is now on any facet
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Tempest wrote:

I wasn't referring to CuB itself, I was stating that getting a CuB enabled for 4x a year will never happen.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:
Bama wrote:
Tempest wrote:

I wasn't referring to CuB itself, I was stating that getting a CuB enabled for 4x a year will never happen.

You never know
I mean out of nowhere 6 count them 6 new hues of fermented wine

They just need to have it all year long
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tempest likes this.
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:I can actually farm the same ammount of money nekkid with just a soul seeker and 100 di as i can fully suited out.

the gold bump is obviously something im not aware of as i didnt play back then how much did the gold increase from double triple? or is it like 50 extra gold on a 850 gold monster making it 900 gold average now? Either way my statement stands.

The best difference in suits from back then to now is probably luck increase so you can loot better items. As far as gold goes its probably pretty close to the same depending on how much the gold bump actually bumped.
Didn't have soul seekers... I'm telling you... The best way to get gold back then was housing exploit which would get you banned then lose all your gold or afk scribe. Don't believe me? Ask mb.
Selling List & Vendor

Bama likes this.