Why not 25?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
GamliBaykus

Why not 25?

Post by GamliBaykus »

uhhh01.png
uhhh01.png (225.86 KiB) Viewed 3182 times
Last edited by GamliBaykus on November 8th, 2016, 11:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Xionu likes this.
kobra

Re: wow

Post by kobra »

Consistently having erections while you sleep indicates healthy blood flow to your penis, which is also necessary for getting hard when you’re turned on.

So if you experience erection problems when you’re trying to get busy—but you pop them overnight or when you wake up in the morning—that points more to a psychological cause of your ED, like performance anxiety or depression, says Dr. Köhler.

But if you haven’t been experiencing erections at night either, that signals that blood flow to your penis may be an issue. This is a common characteristic of underlying conditions like heart disease, blocked blood vessels, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure.

P,S be happy for this "PLAYER" ;)
kentares, Bama and medamaude like this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Imagine a doctor telling you to wear a roll of stamps around your penis to bed.

You would probably find a new doctor. But several decades ago, urologists used the technique to test men for erectile problems.

If the perforations were torn in the morning, that was good news: It meant the guys popped an erection overnight, says Tobias Köhler, M.D., M.P.H., an associate professor and residency program director of the urology division at Southern Illinois University’s School of Medicine.

While medical testing has grown more sophisticated and urologists no longer generally use the “stamp test,” the presence of nighttime erections still remain an important indicator of how your entire body is functioning.

In fact, a healthy man should expect to get hard three to five times per night, says Dr. Köhler.

Obviously you won’t know what happens after you go to bed. But if you’re not waking up with an erection on occasion, it’s time to see a doctor.
kentares, Bama and medamaude like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I do believe you both missed the point of this thread
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
An Elemental

Re: Why not 25?

Post by An Elemental »

GamliBaykus wrote:fuckk fel event spawns... christmas erring in fel, now this... GM's they remained alone in the future in server. I leave here very close to playing.
GamliBaykus wrote:We're talking about events fuckk your pvp dynamic
GamliBaykus wrote:I will not buy your trinket. np
GamliBaykus wrote:sell or not sell your problem

300kk bullshit 100kk bullshit
Bama likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

so ? Are you Boner?
thank you for following me.
what's wrong?
GamliBaykus wrote:sell or not sell your problem

300kk bullshit 100kk bullshit
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=7&t=1340
Last edited by GamliBaykus on November 9th, 2016, 12:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

I think 300 million less for this trinket
1 billion good :D
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

How many people will buy this trinket? maybe 5 - 10
If the price is 300 million, I do not buy. Good luck