Halloween Town

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Halloween Town

Post by Loler »

I actually prefer the arcade casting on this server, i think the addition to pits is a great thing and should stay at just that.

This is coming from the best caster on demises version of osi casting btw.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I think osi casting would bring a good heavy balance to the pvp because the current arcade casting almost all but requires you to have a mortal in order to 1v1 anyone who's got half a brain in the field. And of course I believe with osi casting would come the other fixes needed to overall balance the gameplay here. That being said I don't want to derail this forum post any further with talks of casting changes.

Pvp and pvm bring different rewards. Risk vs reward.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You did get to 8% from me(several times) just casting ma fireball on a char with no scribe or anything special. And had you not ran off screen several times during this surely would have died.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Loler wrote:You are also trying to change the game where as I am not changing anything. The item was made for the PvP area and then later changed because so many people like you cried that they couldnt get one. The PvPers never cried for the trinket to be added. We never cried that they should add the best item to PvP only. Only after it was added and we started to farm them did solo players and pvmers start crying. however heres the cool thing you can just buy them. I've never stolen inquis on this server and I have 5 pairs. How can I do that if I never stole a single pair of inquis?

But wait inquis is one of the most sought after items on the server and only drop once every month this isnt fair we should make them drop from other places to make it fair for the people who cant steal them....
so those people have put in the work to steal inquis, and you've just bought them. you have bought 5 inquis, so you are hardly struggling for gold are you? so why dont YOU buy the trinket. YOU make more gold, cos YOU have a monopoly on the champ spawns. understand? i do not have 5 inquis. lol

and im not trying to change the game, trinket doesn't spawn in the pvp area, i dunno about the other stuff. plus i would sell trinket if i got one and burn the gold on runic hammers. you're the one saying trinket or robe should spawn on pvp boss. they never did to my knowledge? earrings did.
Amish Hammer wrote:they would go for that and the pvp, thats why pvpers play the game, to pvp.
and PVMers play the game to get items and shit. you are basically asking the pvmers to do something they dont want to do, to get the items they want. while the pvpers, can just get all the items, while doing what they want. why the fuck would anyone pvm if that's the case?
i can understand with your limited view of how to play the game, that everyone should pvp. but no, everyone should not pvp.

you are clearly rewarded enough for it. cheaters aside right. afk scripting aside. if you wanna get anything in this game, you have to invest hours playing, but that's why it's fun.

in fact, people would go to pvp areas so as they dont have to grind for hours and hours, they can drop the item themselves instead of grinding up the gold.
but you give them no choice which is probably why they choose to AFK script it and break the economy instead, while you drive the prices of everything up with the monopoly.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Again. Risk vs reward. I can invest hours into grinding in fel....just for 10 hz to roll up on me and kill me as I get the item on lose it. Meanwhile you can sit in tram....fully free of any risk to losing literally anything. If you want the big boy items you need to do the big boy things. Otherwise buy em off the big boys with your little boy cash.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Loler wrote:You did get to 8% from me(several times) just casting ma fireball on a char with no scribe or anything special. And had you not ran off screen several times during this surely would have died.
I don't recall this. But again my point. Anyone with a brain won't stand on screek and die. Lol and (minus me because I don't use any of the miniheal spam heal self scripts) a person can stand stI'll and out miniheal fb/ma damage if they are 120 mage. It's dumb. Lol plus osi casting opens up a large amount of currently unplayable templates.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

desalonne wrote:Meanwhile you can sit in tram....fully free of any risk to losing literally anything.
your stuff is all insured?
what do you lose exactly? the scrolls/end of the spawn cos you have to abandon it?

perhaps, but you do get a lot of reward for it if they dont come, and it's not a case of being difficult then, it's a case of luck, and you're not really losing anything when you die, just getting a bust on the drop
pegasus321 likes this.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Insurance vs reward. There is no risk in this game.
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Well, just make the trammel boss a paragom then?
Lucifall
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Have the pvp boss drop earrings cos they always sell - everyone needs them.

but have the uber drop from a like, once every 6 hour tram beasty

pvp boss like every 30 mins or something, but not guaranteed drop

another uber drop but rare on the peerless keys

random drops throughout, unique ones above ground.

special deco drops on the named bosses

super deco from the champ spawn rare drop

(btw that's pretty much how it is already)
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Calvin wrote: i can understand with your limited view of how to play the game, that everyone should pvp. but no, everyone should not pvp.
you got the wrong idea from what i said my friend, i hate pvp, really really suck at it, i enjoy the pvm side alot more. I am justt playing both sides for the argument so one side doesnt get butt hurt. everyone should do what they want if thats what they think is fun in this game, i just think it shouldnt be one sided, people would like some of these items that they cant get unless they pay a ton of money. but if the staff made it drop in both facets, then the pvpers would get mad and feel ripped off. would be best if it could be completely balanced, but that would never happen.
Discord: Amish#1299
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

sorry was gettin a bit pissed off, thing is dude, the pvpers CAN get any of the items, what they are asking for is that the PVMers cant get something, so as they have to pay butt loads for it.

i dont really see the justification for it, other than "pvp is more difficult"
well imo pvp is not supposed to be more difficult, it's not supposed to be the top level of the game, and the only place you can find the best drops. that's what i mean by a limited perspective, because that's what pvpers think.

that's why they think they're better than everyone, they literally think that if you could pvp you would, and the only reason you dont is cos you cant. so being better than you, they should get the fast easy money, and you should have to work your ass off to afford it.

well, fuck that. lol

it's just makes people script farm stuff to afford it.
Last edited by Calvin on September 19th, 2017, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin!!!

Please stop!!

Smoking or posting pick one!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote:Calvin!!!

Please stop!!

Smoking or posting pick one!!!

but they are like my 2 favourite things lol
Bama likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

The pvmers are more then welcome to join any of the 3-4 factions current in contention for said items.

also where do you think the trinkets dropped last year? They started dropping in the pvp zone of htown after a week or so of people like yourself bitching non stop eos felt sorry for you and made the trinket also spawn on the pumpkin lord.

I said this in another post to you but please stop talking about shit you have no clue about. This is where one of the main problems on these forum come from. People like yourself spouting fictional thoughts and ideas as Fact. You are in fact wrong once again.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna