Halloween Town

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Halloween Town

Post by Vander Nars »

ortiz wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Calvin wrote:
dude, halloween and christmas town are awesome.

and can i just add one last thing to my previous rants:
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =8&t=14532
case and point.
He is trolling.
you sure?
People still selling them for 200k and mb claims hes sold one for 290k while others are still posted for sell at 200k and he claims he has 17 of them, smells like a troll to me. MB is known to post fake sell threads just to troll people, same thing he did with the red rum wooden horse that "sold for 50mil" troll.
AkaPwn

Post by AkaPwn »

Trammel was created to attrack and keep casual players who went on a tantrum whenever they lost their gear/gold/whatever into the game.
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

which is why they had to add insurance when they added champ spawns.

tho to be fair, equip was a lot less valuable in them days, pre-aos magic items innit

there's no real problem losing gear when it was all just GM made iron stuff
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Calvin wrote:if they allowed reds in gauntlet and peerless, it would change nothing because the pvpers would not farm them anyway.

you do not enjoy farming, so you do not have to do it. we do not enjoy pvp, so we should not have to do it. it's that simple really.

i'd love to see you guys grinding stuff, but you dont have the patience "i invested hours!" omg really?? that's so much time! pvmers invest weeks you fuckin numbnuts

spoiled brats tbh

right, you complain about the darkside and rewards given for the maze. which the winners played as a group anyway, which is kind of cheating. that took 3 to 4 hours. how much time did your pvp tournament take? 20 minutes?

yeah, well, i'd like to play for 20 mins and get something worth 300kk too. but that's not what im asking for. it is what you are asking for.
how do you know we wont farm them? you realize pvpers infact need some of these items in order to build a pvp suit. which is more frustrating because we infact dont want to spend the time to farm 90kk gold to buy 1 item for our suit. BUT YOU TRAMMIESSSSS got the monopoly on it so infact you set the price at 90kk and we have to pay it because we cant go to the area and farm it ourself. ITS UNFAIR CALVIN WHY DO YOU GET ORNY DROPS (ARGUABLY THE BEST MAGE BRACE IN THE GAME) AND I CANT JUST BECAUSE IM A PVPER! ITS NOT FAIR!
ortiz and Vander Nars like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

desalonne wrote:
Calvin wrote:if they allowed reds in gauntlet and peerless, it would change nothing because the pvpers would not farm them anyway.

you do not enjoy farming, so you do not have to do it. we do not enjoy pvp, so we should not have to do it. it's that simple really.

i'd love to see you guys grinding stuff, but you dont have the patience "i invested hours!" omg really?? that's so much time! pvmers invest weeks you fuckin numbnuts

spoiled brats tbh

right, you complain about the darkside and rewards given for the maze. which the winners played as a group anyway, which is kind of cheating. that took 3 to 4 hours. how much time did your pvp tournament take? 20 minutes?

yeah, well, i'd like to play for 20 mins and get something worth 300kk too. but that's not what im asking for. it is what you are asking for.
how do you know we wont farm them? you realize pvpers infact need some of these items in order to build a pvp suit. which is more frustrating because we infact dont want to spend the time to farm 90kk gold to buy 1 item for our suit. BUT YOU TRAMMIESSSSS got the monopoly on it so infact you set the price at 90kk and we have to pay it because we cant go to the area and farm it ourself. ITS UNFAIR CALVIN WHY DO YOU GET ORNY DROPS (ARGUABLY THE BEST MAGE BRACE IN THE GAME) AND I CANT JUST BECAUSE IM A PVPER! ITS NOT FAIR!
If us pvpers all cry and kick our feet like calvin maybe they will add doom/peerless drops to spawns cause ITS NOT FAIR!!!!
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

There are peerless in fel and sometimes staff opens up free gate to doom for reds... Juss sayin
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Les Stroud wrote:There are peerless in fel and sometimes staff opens up free gate to doom for reds... Juss sayin
its in a closed off area that reds cant raid so it may as well be in tram. Also iv yet to see this red gate that leads to doom and even if thats true its prolly something that happens once a year not a normal thing. Use pvpers wanna be able to just pvp for items cause thats whats FAIR according to calvin.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

ITS NOT FAIR! I CANT DO DREADHORN IN FEL BECAUSE ITS IN TRAM! HOW AM I GONNA MAKE LEET SCRAPPERS BOOKS FOR MY PVP IF I CANNOT ACCESS THE CONTENT BECAUSE ITS IN TRAM AND IM A FEL PVP. ITS NOT FAIR! #DREADHORNINFELPLEASEITSONLYFAIR2017
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Just so you guys get a clue of how delusional this guy is. I only have 2 people on my forum ignore list. He's one of them. The ultimate answer to his posts is 'whatever'

He uses katanas, but refuses to use bushido. Yet he won't use necro because that's the opposite of chivalry. Aka this guy believes what he wants to believe and there's no persuading him any other way. Kind of reminds me of ntk.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

desalonne wrote:ITS NOT FAIR! I CANT DO DREADHORN IN FEL BECAUSE ITS IN TRAM! HOW AM I GONNA MAKE LEET SCRAPPERS BOOKS FOR MY PVP IF I CANNOT ACCESS THE CONTENT BECAUSE ITS IN TRAM AND IM A FEL PVP. ITS NOT FAIR! #DREADHORNINFELPLEASEITSONLYFAIR2017
it's not fair! I can't pvp because i only have crafters!

:stick:
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
Les Stroud wrote:There are peerless in fel and sometimes staff opens up free gate to doom for reds... Juss sayin
its in a closed off area that reds cant raid so it may as well be in tram. Also iv yet to see this red gate that leads to doom and even if thats true its prolly something that happens once a year not a normal thing. Use pvpers wanna be able to just pvp for items cause thats whats FAIR according to calvin.
It has been awhile since reds invaded Guantlet, but it's usually a violet gate. ;) Kinda pointless to go on a red, tho.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Calvin wrote:you do not enjoy farming,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

How do you think most of us got suited? PvPing and them we all-of-the-sudden get an orny popped into our pack?
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Necrodog wrote:
Calvin wrote:you do not enjoy farming,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

How do you think most of us got suited? PvPing and them we all-of-the-sudden get an orny popped into our pack?
afk-scripting
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

ITS NOT FAIR CALVIN IVE BEEN ON THE SERVER LESS THAN A YEAR AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOREVER ARE BETTER SUITED/SCROLLED/RICHER THAN I AM! WHY DO THEY GET ALL THESE SPECIAL TOKUNO/DARKSIDE RARES AND QUIVERS THAT I CANT OBTAIN UNLESS I BUY THEM? ITS NOT FAIR CALVIN! LET ME HAVE THE THINGS I WANT BECAUSE I DONT WANNA WORK FOR THEM!
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

Halloween town has been cancelled this year due to all the bitching on the forums.