Halloween Town

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Porky

Halloween Town

Post by Porky »

So, with Halloween town coming soon, do you think there will be a Conjurer's Garb this time instead of the Conjurer's Trinket?
:popcorn:
Necrodog likes this.
The Silvertiger

Re: Halloween Town

Post by The Silvertiger »

Insert post that "inevitably attempts to veer the topic off course."
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Porky wrote:So, with Halloween town coming soon, do you think there will be a Conjurer's Garb this time instead of the Conjurer's Trinket?
PLEASE make it happen Eos! I'll be ur friend
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Hopefully they drop both, trinket is strongest item in the game and people that have them have a huge advantage, they need to have these available so people dont have to pay 200-300kk for them.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Bad Religion wrote:Hopefully they drop both, trinket is strongest item in the game and people that have them have a huge advantage, they need to have these available so people dont have to pay 200-300kk for them.
I was thinking the same thing. However garb will have a huge price tag as everyone can use 2 mr 5 dci on their suit and not everyone can use a trinket.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Necrodog likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

hopefully if they do drop that stuff again, hopefully its not only dropped in the fel zone like last year except for the last few days. normal non-pvp guilds had no chance to go in there and actually get it.
Discord: Amish#1299
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

I'd prefer only fel for drop except last few days.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Amish Hammer wrote:hopefully if they do drop that stuff again, hopefully its not only dropped in the fel zone like last year except for the last few days. normal non-pvp guilds had no chance to go in there and actually get it.
QFT?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Necrodog wrote:I'd prefer only fel for drop except last few days.

of course you would, this would allow your guild to run automated macros to decide when the boss spawns and block the entrances with bag balls yada yada...

Pigs get fat, Hogs get Slaughtered. keep that in mind bitch boy.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Necrodog wrote:I'd prefer only fel for drop except last few days.

of course you would, this would allow your guild to run automated macros to decide when the boss spawns and block the entrances with bag balls yada yada...

Pigs get fat, Hogs get Slaughtered. keep that in mind bitch boy.
I guess like many things you dont know how the fel based pvp boss worked last year.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
LEAD and The Silvertiger like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I mean the way it was last year seemed alittle unfair because not everyone pvps or is in a big raid guild, so the chance to get in there and get one was so small. what I think they should do is make it drop in both facets of htown, but make the drop rate higher in the fel section so the pvpers can get their fix. This way itd be fair for anyone who is trying to actually get one, its just a smaller chance in tram.
Discord: Amish#1299
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

they did make it drop in fel and tram towards the end of h town last year however im guessing itll be the robe this year not tinket
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I stole my Trinket off Alvin.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Amish Hammer wrote:I mean the way it was last year seemed alittle unfair because not everyone pvps or is in a big raid guild, so the chance to get in there and get one was so small. what I think they should do is make it drop in both facets of htown, but make the drop rate higher in the fel section so the pvpers can get their fix. This way itd be fair for anyone who is trying to actually get one, its just a smaller chance in tram.
Note that during the summer festival trammy events received darksides and pvp events received garbage. The entire concept of uo has always been risk vs reward. If you want the big ticket items you need to risk it all by going to fel to get it. Screaming it's not fair defeats the entire purpose of uo at its core. Trammel was created so you had a place to safely play without being pked. Not to be an end all he all fair world. Risk vs reward.
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

summary of this entire shit is trinkets are overvalued - period.

i can guarantee its gona drop this halloween so there is no need to even speculate