Shout out to the admins!!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
desalonne

Shout out to the admins!!

Post by desalonne »

I just wanted to take the time to give a big thank you out to the admins! Recently there had been a significant rise in heartwood checks,afk miner and lumberjack checks, and just an overall attempt at trying to regain rule enforcement and quality to the server.

While I may believe there are still many things we can do to continue to further the future and greatness of this server I just wanted to let the admin team know that I (and I'm sure many others) appreciate your effort at trying to bring back an admin presence and enforcement of the rules here on demise. It's a good step in the right direction.
The Silvertiger

Re: Shout out to the admins!!

Post by The Silvertiger »

+1
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Afk checks are great and all but you are aware there have been many reports of freezing/client crashes since the hardware move, right? Has staff responded or acknowledged this yet in between their afk checks?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Mr Straitions wrote:Afk checks are great and all but you are aware there have been many reports of freezing/client crashes since the hardware move, right? Has staff responded or acknowledged this yet in between their afk checks?

They are doing AFK checks and crashing the people AFK farming

It's pure win
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Mr Straitions wrote:Afk checks are great and all but you are aware there have been many reports of freezing/client crashes since the hardware move, right? Has staff responded or acknowledged this yet in between their afk checks?
they have actually. eos mentioned a fix incoming yesterday ;)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Those checks are sure paying off
I mean look what is happening with wisps now

We have one role playing a doorman
Syn_9-21_06.06.jpg
Syn_9-21_06.06.jpg (205 KiB) Viewed 2185 times

Another training chivalry
Syn_9-21_06.06-1.jpg
Syn_9-21_06.06-1.jpg (188.06 KiB) Viewed 2185 times

And yet another burning counts
Syn_9-21_06.06-2.jpg
Syn_9-21_06.06-2.jpg (178.47 KiB) Viewed 2185 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

desalonne wrote:I just wanted to take the time to give a big thank you out to the admins! Recently there had been a significant rise in heartwood checks,afk miner and lumberjack checks, and just an overall attempt at trying to regain rule enforcement and quality to the server.

While I may believe there are still many things we can do to continue to further the future and greatness of this server I just wanted to let the admin team know that I (and I'm sure many others) appreciate your effort at trying to bring back an admin presence and enforcement of the rules here on demise. It's a good step in the right direction.

ofc since u got to afk hw for 2 months w/o any checks :P
Necrodog likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Srsly Bama 10 LMC?

;>
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Necrodog wrote:Srsly Bama 10 LMC?

;>
The scrapper adds a little more when I need it
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Im confused, i thought it was legal to afk train skills like chiv/mage/etc
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote:Im confused, i thought it was legal to afk train skills like chiv/mage/etc
Don't be confused

It is legal to train skills and role play a doorman and burn counts AFK

That is why when the GM(s) did their AFK farming checks those 3 were not jailed

I was just pointing out that since the Staff have stepped up on cracking down on AFK farmers these farmers have been reduced to only doing those things

Again I'm just saying those checks are sure paying off

I mean hey I even show proof of it
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Im confused, i thought it was legal to afk train skills like chiv/mage/etc
Don't be confused

It is legal to train skills and role play a doorman and burn counts AFK

That is why when the GM(s) did their AFK farming checks those 3 were not jailed

I was just pointing out that since the Staff have stepped up on cracking down on AFK farmers these farmers have been reduced to only doing those things

Again I'm just saying those checks are sure paying off

I mean hey I even show proof of it
He's always confused.

I commend you for taking the time to fully-explain something to this guy.

Well done.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

raptor- wrote:
desalonne wrote:I just wanted to take the time to give a big thank you out to the admins! Recently there had been a significant rise in heartwood checks,afk miner and lumberjack checks, and just an overall attempt at trying to regain rule enforcement and quality to the server.

ofc since u got to afk hw for 2 months w/o any checks :P
I never afk farmed anything ;) I wasn't here long enough on my original goround to farm anything :P
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:checks are paying off
Now if they jailed these "innocent" folks what would you do with your uo life?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."