I would really like to donate...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

I would really like to donate...

Post by Bad Religion »

I would like to be able to donate so we can work on fixing the server lag and freeze issues, staff issues, etc, please contact me if there is a way so we can discuss it. Willing to help financially and with free time.
Amish Hammer

Re: I would really like to donate...

Post by Amish Hammer »

how would donating help staff issues?
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Amish Hammer wrote:how would donating help staff issues?
Maybe a hardware upgrade?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

incentive to respond to pages/forum posts if they are actually making a little money to do so
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Please dont comment on here with stupid questions or comments. Feel free to make your own thread. Trying to keep this simple.
Loler

Post by Loler »

If that's the case you should contact Eos in private, Obviously you posted this in general discussion so it would be seen, and people could talk about it.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:If that's the case you should contact Eos in private, Obviously you posted this in general discussion so it would be seen, and people could talk about it.
You should shut the fuck up and not worry about how epi decides to contact the admins.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Loler wrote:If that's the case you should contact Eos in private, Obviously you posted this in general discussion so it would be seen, and people could talk about it.
I dont know who eos is..
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I thought eos was some dude dropping 3 mod armor at luna?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bad Religion wrote:Please dont comment on here with stupid questions or comments. Feel free to make your own thread. Trying to keep this simple.
how was that a stupid question? Id say it was more of a curious one. after all, i am pretty sure the staff are doing the best they can with what they got, paying them money to make them waste more of their personal time probably wont help the server get better. hiring more counselors would probably make things more active, after all most of the server is either afk farming and breaking the rules, or the other half is complaining about it. thought I do think your donation could help upgrade the server somehow, i dont know much about that type of stuff, just dont know how it would encourage the staff to do more then they are already doing. :)
Discord: Amish#1299
serephis1

Post by serephis1 »

God this server has a vicious player base nowadays lol...
serephis1

Post by serephis1 »

Its a good question though, when I played a long time ago you could donate freely and even recieved small perks like skillballs and such, I think this should be reopened again. More money for the server is a good thing.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Please dont comment on here with stupid questions or comments. Feel free to make your own thread. Trying to keep this simple.
how was that a stupid question? Id say it was more of a curious one. after all, i am pretty sure the staff are doing the best they can with what they got, paying them money to make them waste more of their personal time probably wont help the server get better. hiring more counselors would probably make things more active, after all most of the server is either afk farming and breaking the rules, or the other half is complaining about it. thought I do think your donation could help upgrade the server somehow, i dont know much about that type of stuff, just dont know how it would encourage the staff to do more then they are already doing. :)
I didn't mean to come off that way. I'm just trying help resolve the glaring issue and not leave any room for excuses or more wasted time. If they need to pay to hire someone to fix it, there is more than enough people willing to contribute to keep the server running smoothly.

I think the problem with this might be Ryan's personal lack of interest or availability to help resolve such issues and hope he will grant EOS and other staff control. I understand their frustration, as well as players, but remember we are lucky to have the staff that we do. I am proposing to help them with volunteer elected pvp managers, forum moderators, and in game seers to answer pages(with almost 0 power outside of that). People that, if nothing else, assure us that staff are aware of the issues we express, and looking into them. 90% of the time people just want acknowledgment that their grievances are heard and being considered. It's when we report and page on stuff over and over with 0 response that people get really upset.

Again, any way I can help let me know.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Nothing can be done. Staff is aware of the problem. It's up to them from here. As a player, all you can do is report the problem in a timely manor. Which we've done.

A lot of problems can be fixed by throwing money at them. Unfortunately, this isn't one lol
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bad Religion likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

PM me and i'll send you a paypal link.