Quit being a borg!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Re: Quit being a borg!

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony File wrote:I'd hate to agree with someone who is delusional and beats his wife, but Zoo Woo is right, Loler eats a lot of crayons. ;)
Attachments
Funny-Meme-20.jpg
Funny-Meme-20.jpg (117.86 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
Tempest likes this.
Necrodog

Re: Quit being a borg!

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:The spawn is hard because y'all choose to work harder so you can get a chance to make 60kk.

Is this the way to go?

Y'all ignore the community, and only care about yourself, and your greed. The community is having a hard time getting the reward because y'all are too greedy, and want to keep the price at 60kk.

The community come first then yourself come 2nd. This is how you make population in game grow. Restricting access from the community, and only allow the selected few to get the artifacts is just wrong.

What is even wrong is to trick the community that the spawn is normal, and then make the community learned the hard way that the spawn is rigged. That what UoH guild had to learn the hard way.
Translation:
Opywang wrote:I Ignore the community and only care about myself, so I can make 60kk easier and hyperinflate gold so that it is worthless and there is no point to play the shard anymore because everyone has 4387590828349847512873509817435 gold.

I should come first, and all of your needs should come second. That's what is right, and caring about yourselves when it is inconvenient for me is wrong.
It's hillarious how you think that you speak for "the community", when on this forums website, only the voices in your head agree with you, and "the community" thinks you are stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: